Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LOVING AGAIN[Part 2]


CHAPTER 8

I'm sorry it's late but Blogger decided to delete my shit!!!-_- Hopefully I will be posting two chapters today if not then I'll post the other chapter tomorrow just cause I love yall :) From now on I'm going to be mentioning you guys when the new chapters are up so leave your @ name if you want updates my twitter name is Team_MinajTCI if you didn't know already. Enjoy :)

The next morning Nicki rolled over and saw that Drake was still soundly sleeping, she smiled at how peaceful he looked. Her date with him was amazing and she wanted to do something for him. She carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She relieved herself, washed her hands, brush her teeth and went downstairs to cook him breakfast. She decided on some eggs, turkey bacon, sausage and french toast. She got out all the ingredients that she needed and began preparing it. Thirty minutes later she was only waiting on the bacon which was in the oven to get done. She made their plates, sat them on the table and went to the fridge to get the orange juice. Drake still hadn't woke yet so she decided to go wake him. She opened the door to her bedroom and walked over to the side he was sleeping on. She straddled him and he shifted but still was sleep. She then ran her fingers over his chest, leaned down and placed kisses on his neck. He started to move and opened his eyes.

"Good morning babe"

"Good morning beautiful, why you didn't let me sleep?"

"Because I made us breakfast and I don't want it to get cold"

"Oh really?"

"Yes really, now go in the bathroom and freshen up..there's a new tooth brush and towel I put on the counter for you" she said getting off him and walking out the room.
Drake stretched and made his way to the bathroom. When he was done, he went downstairs and saw Nicki putting the bacon on their plates.

"Well look who decided to show up....and with morning wood!" she said looking the
bulge in his pants.He looked down and smirked.

"Hey it's not my fault your enticing to look at." he said sitting down.

"Why thank you handsome" she said sitting down on the opposite side of the table.
Drake looked at her and smiled while pouring syrup on his french toast. He then picked up a piece and put it into his mouth. When they were both done Nicki took their plates, rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. Drake was busy looking at his phone when Nicki sat in his lap.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Looking at my emails, I have so much to do today!" he huffed.

"Well I'm free today, you want me to help?"

"How are you gonna help me?" he asked. She placed her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

"Ok, your right but how about this..." She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. She pulled away biting her bottom lip. "Better?" she asked smiling.

"No, I need more" he replied. She leaned in again kissing him. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and they sat there kissing until the door opened and Safaree appeared. He had been out all night with the Vaks and he just decided to come home after he slept at Vince's place because he was to drunk to drive home.

"Umm.....I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see anything!" he said closing the door and walking up the stairs to his room. Nicki rested her head in Drake's neck.

"Exactly how many people have the key to your house?" he asked. Nicki didn't want to look at him.

"Uhh.... four" said counting on her fingers to make sure. Drake shook his head.

"How do you expect to have privacy with everyone having a key to your place?"

"Uhh...IDK. Only Candi, Safaree, Martin and my mom have a key not everyone!" she informed.

"Hmmm"

"What was that for?"

"I know I'm getting one, right?" he asked sarcastically. Nicki smiled punched him in
his arm.

"Oww, you punch like a dude." he said rubbing his arm.

"Sorry baby" she kissed the spot where she hit.

"It's fine, let me call my princess" he said signaling her to get up. He looked in his contacts and dialed the number.
"I want to hear her! Can you put it on speaker, please?" she asked poking out her lip.

"Ok fine, I'll let you listen"

"Thank you" she said smiling. He put it on speaker and they both listened as it rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mr. Graham, how's things going?"

"Every thing's fine. Where's Scarlett?"

"She's in her high chair, playing with her breakfast" she informed.

"Let me talk to her"

"Ok, hold on just a sec" Lisa walked over to Scarlett and handed her the phone but Scarlett wasn't having it today; she knocked it out of Lisa's hand and it fell to the floor. She picked it up and tried again but she just crossed her arms and turned her head poking out her lip.

"Scarlett it's your daddy on the phone" she said softly. Drake listened intently to everything that was going on. Scarlet started crying at the sound of the word 'daddy'. Drake felt guilty all over again. Lisa put the phone back up to her ear to speak.

"She doesn't want to talk, every time I mention 'daddy' she cries." Lisa informed him trying to rise her voice over Scarlett's cries.

"Omg, I feel horrible for doing this to her, put me on speaker maybe she'll feel better hearing my voice first." He glanced at Nicki who was paying close attention. Lisa did what she was told and put Drake on speaker. "Your on speaker now" Lisa said loudly. Drake wasted no time.

"Hey princess!" He said loud enough so that she could hear. Scarlett looked up from behind her hands hearing that familiar voice she began to settle down still sniffling.

"D-D-Dad-dy" she said between sobs.

"Aww princess...daddy will be home soon ok, you can't be crying like that you'll make daddy sad"

"I miss daddy"

"I miss you too princess, I'll be home when you wake up tomorrow ok" he reassured her. Scarlett nodded her head as if he could see her.

"Are you ok now princess?"

"Yes" she replied.

"I love you baby girl" he cooed.

"I love you daddy" He melted. Drake didn't want to say no more goodbyes because he knew that Scarlett would start crying all over again. He rubbed his hand over his forehead subconsciously.

"Lisa take me off speaker" he stated. She hit the button to take him off and put the phone to her ear.

"I'll be home late tonight, I'll call you before I leave New York."

"Ok Mr. Graham"

"Oh and try and get her to eat"

"I sure will Mr. Graham"

"Ok, I guess I'll see you guys tonight"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

Drake placed his phone back in his pocket and looked at Nicki. Her face looked sympathetic. She didn't know what to say or do for him to ease his pain of being away from his child.

"Are you okay?" she asked worried placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah I'll be fine." he bent down and gave her a kiss. He walked over to the couch, grabbed his jacket and made his way to the door. Nicki followed him. He turned back to look at her a caressed her face.

"Tonight?"

"Of course" she said placing her hand on top of his. She was looking forward to his show later. He kissed her hand and walked to his car. He disappeared out of her driveway. Nicki watched him leave. Once he was out of sight she closed the door and leaned back on it crossing her arms under her chest. She stayed that way deep in her thoughts.

God I love that man! I know we just started dating but damn I feel like I've known him for a long time. He is so sexy. His full lips are so soft. When he kiss me it feels like everyone disappeared and its just me and him. His smile is infectious and  can light up any room. I hope I can love him past all the hurt and sorrow he's been through. I can only imagine how he must feel leaving his daughter every couple months. What if she doesn't like me? What if I do or say something wrong? What if something wrong and I don't know what to do? What if....

"Nicki!" Safaree yelled.

"What?" she shouted.

"I was asking you how the date went but considering that he just left, I assume it went
well"

"Yes it did"

"So are you guys official?" he asked sounding puzzled.

"Why you asking me all these damn questions?"

"I'm sorry I won't ask anymore damn" he said putting up his hands defensively.

"Why the hell you told Candi I had a date? Do you know they showed up last night banging on my door!?"

"She asked and I told her. You know I'm not good at lying. They would've beaten me up for information!" he said opening the fridge for a bottle of water. She put her hands on her hip and laughed she knew he was right, those girls were not to be messed with.

"Next time give me a heads up!"

"Sure" he said taking a sip of his water.

"Why you just coming home Faree?"

"Things got a lil crazy last night, so I just crashed at Vince's place"

"Oh so you got so drunk that you couldn't drive home huh?" He didn't say anything he just remained quiet drinking his water.

"So you not gonna answer me?" she asked leaning on the island.

"Yes I got drunk Nicki" he said with an attitude.

"Don't get an attitude with me Safaree! You know what happen the last time you got
drunk." she said calmly.

"Trust me I won't forget!" he said going upstairs to his room. Nicki shook her head and decided to call the girls to see if they would come with her to Drake's show tonight and catch up on some girl talk. They agreed to go with her only if she spilled the info on her date, talk about blackmailing.

*Drake's Show*

"How yall feeling New York!!!" Drake yelled to the crowd who was getting louder by the minute. He had one more song to perform. He loved performing for his fans and appreciated all the love from them. Thinking back he couldn't even picture all this. He fed off the crowds energy, the feeling was euphoric in every way. Nicki payed close attention to his facial expressions. They were priceless, and his hand movements made her laugh. He was so into his performance when he glanced to the left and saw her standing there. He winked and smiled finishing up 'Sooner than Later'.

Night's fallen, light's glowing and I'm just trying to pay the price owing
And I don't want to feel the comfort of my ice showing
And I'm not tryna be without you at the right moment nigga nice going
Is it worth it that decision because hearts breaking and I ain't tryna be in that collision
So I'm a dust my shirt and fix my pants cause I better look good girl if this my chance I swear

So can you do me a favor if pull it together make it sooner than later
We won't be here forever and I realized I waited to long but please don't move on

You don't need no one else

Drake exited the stage and walked backstage to meet Nicki. She had Lauren, Candi and Tyesha with her. They turned the corner and saw him walking in their direction.
"He's better looking in person" Lauren whispered to Nicki.

"I know" she said picking up her pace with the girls on her heels. 

"Hey babe, that was a amazing show you put on back there!" she said standing on her tippy toes to give him a kiss. The girls rolled their eyes at them. Tyesha cleared her throat. Nicki glared at them and pulled away.

"Umm... this is my friends Lauren, Candi and Tyesha" she said pointing to them while saying their name.

"Hi, nice to meet you guys" he said shaking their hands. They already knew who he was so an introduction was not needed.

"Nice to meet you to" they chimed in together.

"So yall were the ones who showed up last night?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's the nosey bunch" Nicki confirmed.

"We were just checking on her" Candi defended.

"I'll take good care of her, yall don't have to worry anymore" He raised his eyebrows at Nicki. She blushed.

"I bet!" Tyesha replied. Lauren elbowed her.

"Uhh...we'll leave you to alone, Bye!" she said grabbing their hands and pulling them
in the opposite direction.

"There a trip!" Nicki said shaking her head.

"I can already tell"

"So you leaving now?" She asked. He looked at his rolex checking the time.

"Yeah...in a minute or so"

"Well call me when you get settled, ok!" she said disappointed.

"Will do" he said lifting her head with his finger.

"Hey it's not the end of the world"

"I know but I'm gonna miss you"

"I'll miss you too, we just have to work together on this, ok"

"Ok" she said nodding. He kissed her passionately one last time.

"I love you" he admitted giving her a tight hug.

"Love you too babe" They broke away and headed in their respective directions. He looked back to glance at her one more time. As if on cue she did the same. He pointed at her, held his hand up to his heart and whispered 'I love you' once again. She blew him a kiss and continued walking.

PLEASE COMMENT

12 comments:

  1. They r so ADORABLE luvd the new chapter! Post Soon. & my @name is: @PINKFRIDAYHOE26

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it!!!:)Hopefully u can post later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so freaking cute! Sometimes I can't even handle it, it's so ugh...beautiful. I felt bad for Drake's baby crying I would've been heartbroken. I cannot wait to see how their relationship develops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwww :''''')
    They're too CUTE!
    Lol what is up with guys being like that in the morning? haha
    Anyways Nic was thinking a lil too much. Everything will fall in place when that time comes Nika. I really love this story though. I love him & Nic they're just sooo freakin cute! & my poor Scarlet misses her dad..aww Pooh :'(
    Great chapter barb! Hope you update soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww drake and nicki are toocute and all dudes get morning wood idk why tho and aww I would. be so sad I feel bad for drake and scarlett @AquariusMinaj

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! They soooo cute its rediculous, lol at L, C and T...they soo nosey and Awwww! I love Drake's relationship with his daughter. Cute Chapter babe, post soon :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg yessssssssss! So feeaking cute! I love Dricki :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg they are just soooo effing cute like happy sigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AWWWW MAN I LOVE THEM TOGETHER AND TYESHA IS A MESS LOLXZ MY MOMMY'S NAME IS TYESHA (:
    U DID A GREAT JOB

    #TeamDricki

    ReplyDelete
  10. *gasp!* ohmygosh! Damn you Blogger! Blogger is so simple -_-; pissing me off, anyway, thanks :D. Awww Nicki so sweet, mwuahh! LOL awwwww at how Drake said "No, I need more." I know that's right Drizzy man (: get you some more! *DYING.* YOU punch like a DUDE! Lbngnklan! Woah LOL that was so funty. Aww :( Scarlett wanted her daddy :( so sad. She got on her tippy toes to give him a kiss <3. Aww :( I'm gonna miss them too! LOL no seriously. But his daughter <3 Dricki is so KJBFKBJBJ, makes my freaking day, every freaking day! LOL PLEASE post soon and notify me of that. Thanks; Ditto :P.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They Are Adorable!! I wonder when Nickis Gonna Meet His daughter! Hopefully she likes Nicki!!(: Posst SOon!!! Nd @Hello_KittyBarb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I just read your story and I'm absolutely speechless. I can't even say I LOVE it cause I'm like obsessed haha but all jokes aside, you write amazingly. And the whole concept of Drake being a single dad and everything is just so GOOD! I love it! And I love Scarlett <3 she's so adorable! I love the way this story is going... I feel bad for Drake but at the same time, I'm so happy Nic's in his life now. And together they're the cutest freakin thing ever!!!! I swear, they're so adorable!

    Oh and this chapter was too cute! Dricki were like always, ADORABLE <3 "no, I need more" lmaooo Drake's the sweetest! but awww poor Scarlett :( I bet she misses him! And lmfao @ Nic's crew being all nosy... But they all like Drake so it's all good :D Omgoshhh the last part was the saddest and the cutest :( When they said I love you to each other... I think this was the first time they said it, right?! :') Cuties. And when he turned around and said it again, awwww they're beautiful I can't <3

    I hope they see each other very very soon! Oh and I can't wait till Nic meets Scarlett, I hope they develop a really good relationship! Can't wait to read the next chapter so post real soon pleaseee!! :)

    ReplyDelete