Sunday, June 16, 2013

ATTENTION

Hello my darlings.


I know it's been a looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnggggggg time since I have posted :// Sorry about that! I just had to get my thoughts together and at the same time focus the "Surprise" I promised awhile back.

Anyway as you have probably figured out by now I did shut down the blog temporarily mainly due to this "surprise". I haven't forgotten about this story. Writer's block is a BITCH & as you can tell, I have made some subtle changes to the blog. Also I have been battling major self-doubting issues. I'm a perfectionist and sometimes it's a bad thing :(((

First, by looking at the top of the page you will see FIVE other tabs linking to my surprise (which aren't opened to anyone yet but will be very soon! Some could even be opened  later on today!) for all the people who have commented a number of times on this story as promised. ONLY certain people are able to read these stories at first then I will gradually open them up for everyone to read. It's my way of saying thank you for the comments and to show my appreciation.

Secondly I need the following people to give me their email to access these blogs! If you don't provide me with your email then you will not be reading these stories until it's opened for everyone which might take awhile. If you're not listed then that means that you've already provided me with your email. So here goes...

-SakiZolanski
-LiyahBarbie
-Latrice
-TMAngel
-Unrequitedlove_sucks
-Ilive4Nicki
-Shawtayye
-Alize_TeamMinaj
-StilliriseTM
-bglove
-asha_minaj
-itsaliabitch
-DRICKI
-OVOXO5
-TeamDricki4Ever
-breeluvminaj
-aquariusminaj
-Felisha
-LoveWeezyF
-Teamminajbarbz
-Makayla_Miraj
-NicoleSoPink


Third, this blog WILL remain open for anyone to read unless stated otherwise. Please don't be mad if you are not invited to read the other stories because I will eventually open them up for everyone to be able to read. It's only right for readers who have commented on most of my chapters be rewarded :) Next chapter to POL is going to be posted later on today. Thank you guys for all the support, it's greatly appreciated. Any question or concerns please feel free to let me know via twitter. -@Team_MinajTCI

13 comments:

  1. Im Soooooo Happy Your Back! At first i Though younwerent gonna be doing this fic anymore when i saw that you Locked this One! But thank goodness your not!(:
    Can wait to start reading these suprises!(:
    && Email- Maliyah.henry@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YASSSSSSS YOU'RE BACK!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK ^.^ - angelcake360@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I have missed this story! My email is: lesha0704@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyyyyy !!! alaychiascott@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank heavens! For a minute, I thought that you weren't going to finish! Every time that I've reread this story, I cried because I though that it would never have an ending an little Scarlett would never be found! Now I know that God didn't just ignore my prayers. Maybe I'll finally get that pony that I've been praying for!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My email is Ldc93@hotmail.com I definitively wanna read

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayyyyyyyy! kendra.m.scott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. When are u going to add meso I can read the other stories?? Im in need lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are open now :) I only posted on the oneshots blog and the Art of deception blog though. The rest will be updated this weekend. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete