Sunday, July 21, 2013

FIRE BURNS

Chapter 24

Ok, I know last chapter was super short so hopefully this chapter makes up for it. I'm swamped with writing for my other stories so please bare with me. Some of you guys have been constantly giving me your email addresses to view the other stories but like I said before it's for the ones who've been commenting a lot on POL. Now I'm feeling really bad about those of you who can't read them :( I'm going to open up them very soon so everyone can read :) I really hadn't intended on opening them up until October but I changed my mind. I will let you guys know as soon as I do so. To the ones who are able to read the other fics, thank you for all your comments and I will be posting on all of them this week! Also, POL is slowly coming to an end. I have approximately 5-7 chapters left in this story. And before you guys panic (lol) there is a sequel!!! POL is a trilogy that I've been working on for quiet some time now. Each segment is focused on the main characters. For instance, this segment which is called (DESIRE) was focused mainly on Drake. Next, will be Nicki (PAIN) and the last segment (LUST) is about Scarlett! I haven't made up my mind yet about whether I'm going to keep this blog open or private after this part of the trilogy. Tell me your thoughts on what you think I should do and also what you think of the chapter. Enjoy :)


Nicki stood there stunned. She didn't even hear a word he had said. 

"Hello" he waved his hand to get her attention. She swallowed the knot in her throat as she pulled her robe tighter around her body.

"Marcus? What are you doing here?" She never expected to see him again so soon.

"I really need to talk to you"

"Yeah, well I don't think it's a good time right now"

"Nicki, please. I've been trying to get somethings off my chest for months now but you keep pushing me away" He was right. She didn't know what he wanted. He made his choice on who he wanted and it clearly wasn't with her so she moved on. Nicki contemplated the idea. She wondered what he had to say after all he put her through.

"Can you blame me?" she asked with attitude. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and looked down. She was right, he couldn't. It was all his fault.

"No" he whispered. Marcus paused before continuing again. "I guess I'll just leave" he turned around and began walking down the hall. Nicki didn't know why, but something compelled her to stop and listen to what he had to say.

"Marcus" she called. He turned around to face her as she opened the door wider. He took it as a sign that she was willing listen and walk back towards her. She motioned for him to come inside then shut the door. "You can have a seat" she said pointing towards the couch. He sat down while she sat on the opposite side of him.

"Thanks for trying to hear me out" Nicki nodded but gave no response back. She wanted to get this over with and move on. He took her stand-offish demeanor as a clear sign that deep down she was still hurt after what he did to her. "Nicki wanted to sincerely apologize for my actions. It was wrong of me to do what I did to you especially since you were nothing but good to me when we were together." He looked into her eyes, she was still hurting even years after. The pain was very evident. She said nothing while looking down at her hands. Every time she thought she was over the situation, something else happen to remind her of what he did. It was because of him that she was so guarded when it came to men and trusting them. She gave him seven years of her life only to have it snatched away in an instant.

"I know that you probably won't ever forgive me but I just had to tell you that I'm not proud of what I did-"

"I have forgiven you" she interrupted while looking up at him with blurry eyes. "I had to if I wanted to move on with my life but I will never forget" Marcus didn't know else he could say.

"I understand" he said nodding. He truly understood her wanting to move on but that didn't stop him from still wanting to be with her. But he had to let her go just like she did him. "I know you don't want to hear this but me and Carmen are over" he paused looking up at her. Her face was scrunched up. She didn't care how his relationship was going but she did want to know the reason behind them splitting since he left her for Carmen. "The baby wasn't mines" he said lowly looking away. "He got sick and needed a blood transfusion and neither me or her matched his blood type. I kinda knew all along but I didn't want to believe it."

"Wow I'm really sorry to here that" Even though she really didn't care too much about them, she didn't wish something like that on him. Karma is a bitch! she thought.  

"Thanks."

"Mommy" Scarlett called coming from around the corner holding her pink bunny in her hands. Both Nicki and Marcus looked in her direction. Nicki excused herself and got up. She thought Scarlett would've fallen asleep by now. She scooped her up being careful with her broken arm.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked. Scarlett looked over at Marcus and stared at him. She didn't know who he was so she immediately got shy and rested her head on Nicki's shoulder. Marcus hadn't said a word, he just observed them.

"I'm scared" she whispered so that only Nicki could hear her. Tears began to fall from her eyes. Nicki hugged her a little tighter while rubbing her back trying to soothe her.

"It's ok ladybug. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, ok?"

Scarlett nodded her head in understanding. Nicki kissed her forehead gently. Seeing how loving Nicki was toward Scarlett, Marcus wondered how things would've been like had he kept it in his pants. He and Nicki would probably still be together and married by now. He always knew that she was very loving and kind towards children. He could only imagine how great she would be with her own kids. 

"I'm sorry but I have to put her back to bed. Just give me a few minutes" she said. Marcus just shook his head.

Nicki walked back to the bedroom and placed Scarlett in the bed. She tucked her under to covers and laid with her for a few minutes gently rubbing her head full of curls. Scarlett hugged her bunny tight with her uninjured arm and snuggled up to her. She stared at Nicki through the dimly lit room.

"Is daddy coming back? I miss him" she asked innocently. Nicki stopped rubbing her head and looked at her big light brown eyes.

"Baby he's coming back, don't you worry ok. It's just taking him a little longer, that's all." Scarlett nodded

"Is that mean lady coming back too?" Nicki was caught off guard with her question.

"No. And your dad and I will never let her hurt you again."

"Is she going back home?"

"She's going to a place where people go when they do very bad things" she assured.

"Oh" Scarlett closed her eyes and yawned.

"Get some sleep ladybug. I'm gonna be right out there if you need me"

"Ok"

"Goodnight sweetheart" Nicki bent down and gave her a kiss before getting up.

"Goodnight mommy Nicki" she said closing her eyes again. Nicki smiled and left the room.
Marcus was still in the living room seated when she came back out. He had been thinking to himself the whole time. Now that he had seen that Nicki moved on, he had to do the same without Carmen. There was no point in him trying to reconcile with Nicki because he knew it would never happen. 

"Is everything alright?' he asked getting up. Nicki nodded.

"Everything's fine, but I think it time for you to leave" she paused observing him. "You said what you needed to say right?" she asked. He shook his head.

"Yeah. I guess so" he said grabbing his sweater off the couch and following her to the door. She opened it and he walked out, then turned to look at her one last time. "You're an amazing woman and I hope that I find someone half as good as you someday"

"I hope you do to" she said. Before she knew it he cupped her face in his hands and gave her a loving kiss and backed away.

"Bye" he said walking away. Nicki closed the door and locked it still trying to figure out how he just did that. She turned off the lights and went into the bathroom to wipe her face and brush her teeth, while getting rid of any trance of him off then went to bed and snuggled up with Scarlett.

The next day was pretty much spent in the condo watching movies and eating ice cream. Nicki still hadn't heard any word on Drake yet. She tried her best to keep Scarlett entertained to get her mind off her daddy. Scarlett was progressively getting back to her old self and Nicki was happy. It was like Scarlett had strangely became her best friend. The kidnapping issue only made them become closer. They laughed, played and talked all day. She truly looked at Scarlett a lot more differently, in a good way. Even though she loved her before, she now loved her as a daughter. It felt like she was strangely apart of her. She might not have been her mother biologically speaking but emotionally you couldn't tell her different. 

Sandi had called to check up on them earlier and was surprised to here Scarlett giggling in the background. She felt more at ease knowing that her granddaughter was properly taken care of while her son was gone. As a mother, she taught Drake all she knew and he listened. He had found someone who completed him and loved his child just as much. 

The day was winding down and Nicki was reading Scarlett a book. She had already fed her, given her a bath and her medicine. Simba was cuddled next to them on the bed watching.

"Mommy I want a snack" Scarlett said sitting up. Nicki closed the book after reading it for the fourth time. 

"Ok. What do my precious ladybug want" Scarlett put her finger to her chin and pondered a bit.

"Uhmm...juice and animal crackers"

"Ok. Juice and animal crackers coming right up" Nicki walked out the bedroom with Scarlett and Simba following right behind. Scarlett took a seat at the table and waited while Simba kept following Nicki in the kitchen wagging he tail. She poured some apple juice in her princess cup and getting the box of animal crackers out. Once she emptied some into her little bowl, she took the items and place them on the table. Just then a knock at the door interrupted them. Nicki quickly walked over and peeped through the peephole and she immediately opened it. 

"Drake? How...When.... " she was going a mile a minute. He reached out and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply as he picked her up. She had tears running down her face by now. "I missed you so much" she said cupping his face in her hands. He wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed her again before walking inside and closing the door behind him. 

"I missed you too" he said placing her on her feet. Nicki continued to hug him, never wanting to let him go. He chuckled at her reaction as they stood there wrapped up in each other's warm embrace. "You did it! It's all over now. I'll tell you everything later" he assured. Nicki nodded her head and placed it on his chest. She missed having him to hold.  “Where is she?” he asked. Nicki looked up at him and before she could say anything Scarlett came running towards them.

“Daddy's here! Daddy's here!" she yelled with Simba running behind her. Drake scooped her up and kissed her little cheek repeatedly.

"I missed my princess so much" he said hugging her tight.

"I missed you too daddy!" Scarlett wrapped her uninjured arm around his neck and gave him a smooch. Nicki began wiping at her tears while Simba yelped next to her. Drake put Scarlett down and pet the dog.

"I missed you to Simba" He took a deep breath and pulled Nicki to him again. She just couldn't stop crying. What she endured these last couple days was an emotional roller coaster for her that she wasn't prepared for. None of them were, but somehow they managed to get through it. "Baby don't cry." he said trying to calm her down. He wiped her tears and kissed her again. She had tried to contain herself and put up a strong front but now it was all over and she finally let go of all her emotions.

"Don't cry mommy" Scarlett said hugging her waist. Drake had a shocked look on his face.

"Did she just say mommy?" he asked. Nicki looked up and nodded still wiping her tears away.

"Yeah, she just started calling me that a few days ago" she informed him. Drake nodded, he was happy to say the least. Even though no one could ever take Ashley's place, he was glad Scarlett saw Nicki as a motherly figure in her life. That's all he ever really wanted for her. To have someone that she can't look up to and teach her things that he knew he couldn't. He kissed her forehead.

"Ok girls, daddy have something special planned for you so get ready. We're going to have dinner and catch up"

"Yayy!" Scarlett cheered running away. They both shook their heads.

"Make sure you put on something sexy" he whispered in her ear. "I'm going home to change and get ready while you girls get dolled up here ok?" Nicki nodded before reaching up and kissing him again. She turned away to get ready and he slapped her butt and winked before leaving out the door. She rolled her eyes and locked the door behind him.

After getting Scarlett dressed and her hair done, Nicki left her watching her favorite movie and got ready herself.

-------------------


Nicki pulled up to Drake’s home a short while later. She took Scarlett out of the car seat and made her way up to the door. She was just about to knock when she realized that she still had a key to his house. She pulled it out and opened the door. As soon as she walked inside she was hit with a sweet aroma. It smelt like someone was cooking. She took Scarlett’s hand and turned to go towards the kitchen. There she saw Drake with an apron on making his way around the kitchen. He turned around and their eyes met. He smiled while looking them over. They were so beautiful in their dresses. He put down the spoon and went over to them. Drake picked Scarlett up and kissed her head.

“You look beautiful princess” he paused and then looked at Nicki. He walked over to her and kissed her lips with Scarlett still in his arms. "You look beautiful too" Scarlett giggled watching them kiss.

"Daddy mommy Nicki pretty" she corrected. 

"You're right princess. Mommy's very pretty!" he said placing her on her feet. Drake looked at Nicki and winked. She blushed.

“I thought you said we were celebrating with a dinner” 

“I did say we were celebrating with dinner but I didn’t say we were going out to do it” Nicki immediately felt over-dressed. She sighed.

“I’m gonna go change” she said picking up the keys and leaving. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

“No, don’t. You look beautiful in what you have on”

“Drake I’m in a Versace dress and heels for a house dinner”

“That’s the beauty of it” he said smiling. “We don’t have to go out to be able to dress up. We can do it right here” she rolled her eyes at how corny he was being.

“What are we having?” she asked looking over the bar.

“Chicken Alouette, asparagus and Cajun pasta ”

“Chicken what?”

“You’ve never heard of it”

“No” she said shaking her head.

“Trust me you’ll love it! It's one of Scarlett's favorites. Ain't that right baby girl?” She nodded her head and sat at the table kicking her legs. She was happy her daddy was back.

"Ok" she said sitting down at the table next to Scarlett. They both waited for him to finish cooking.

After a few more minutes, Drake came with their plates and placed it in front of them. 

"This looks great baby" she complimented.

"Thank you. It tastes even better if I do say so myself" He took his apron off and grabbed their drinks bringing it to the table along with his food. They all said a prayer and thanked god that they were reunited again before digging in.

"How does it taste?" he asked Nicki. She nodded her head before wiping her mouth.

"It's really good! Thank you for cooking" Nicki gave him a quick peck before going back to her food. Scarlett wasn't even paying them any attention. She was busy eating her food and humming.

"So what happened?" Nicki asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"Let's just say she's never getting out of jail. The judge didn't show her any mercy when the lab tests came back from the glass you kept frozen."

"That's good, cause I don't want to have to worry about her anymore"

"Trust me you don't. She got 25 to life and that includes no parole. I'm just happy to have my daughter back home."

"We're happy to have you back home too. Scarlett cried so many nights for you and I just didn't know what to tell her anymore. I had to take her to the emergency room after we left Ohio. She had mild apnea and I was so scared that she would stop breathing altogether but she pulled through just fine"

"I know it was hard for you guys. Thank you for being there through everything. I knew I could depend on you" Nicki looked up and smiled.

"You're welcome"

They continued to eat their food and when they were done, Drake picked up their dishes and rinsed them before putting them into the dishwasher and grabbing a little present he had picked up for them before walking back to the table.

“I have something for you” He looked at Nicki and handed her the gift bag and kissing her on the cheek.

“And you too” he said looking at Scarlett and handing her a bag also. He sat down and watched them dig into their bags and  pulling out a blue Tiffany&CO. box. Nicki opened her and was amazed.

“Oh my god” she gasped. “This is beautiful, Drake. Thank you” He smiled and got back up again helping Scarlett with her gift. Nicki had a rose gold locket that had Scarlett's picture in it. Scarlett had the same exact one but hers had a picture of Nicki in it.

"You're welcome babe" he said while fastening Scarlett's necklace around her neck. "Who's that princess?" he asked.

"That's mommy Nicki" she said smiling at the picture. He kissed her forehead and went to help Nicki with hers. After he fastened both their necklaces around their necks he sat back down and watched them admire their gift. 

"You two are so special to me and I just wanted to give you something that reminds both of you how special you two are to each other. I hope that I never have to worry about losing any of you again." Nicki and Scarlett both jumped out of their seats and hugged him.

"We love you daddy!" Scarlett yelled. Nicki smiled as he kissed both of their cheeks. Just then Nicki thought of Marcus and his visit. She had to tell Drake about the kiss even though she didn't kiss him. She didn't want no secrets between them.

"Drake"

"Yeah?" he said looking up at her. She bit her lip hoping he wouldn't get mad.

"Marcus came by why you were gone" she waited for his reaction. Drake scrunched up his face.

"Why?" he asked containing himself.

"He said he just wanted to apologize for the way he treated me and to tell me that he and the girl he cheated on me with were finished."

"Ok" he paused looking at Scarlett who was still admiring her necklace. "Why did he felt the need to tell you that?"

"I don't know, he just did" she shrugged. "I guess he thought that I would take him back but I told him that I had moved on already"

"Why did you even open the door for him knowing that my daughter was there with you? I told you to stay away from him. He's bad news"

"I know and I'm sorry. I just wanted him to stop harassing me so I just listened to what he had to say"

"Nicki the fact that you would invite him in knowing how I felt about him being around you and not to mention my child was there is crazy. What if he had physically tried to harm to guys?" he was getting frustrated with this conversation by the minute.

"But he didn't!"

"That's not the point!" he paused and collected himself. No need in getting worked up over something that didn't happen. "He didn't do anything to you did he?" he asked. Nicki shook her head as her eyes got glossy.

"Well he did kissed me when he left but it was just a peck. I promise you I didn't know he would do that" That did it for Drake.

Drake picked Scarlett up and went upstairs leaving Nicki there by herself. He just poured his heart out to her and now she tells him that her ex kissed her and she invited him into her condo while she was alone with Scarlett. Anything could've happened and he didn't put nothing past him since he saw that he gripped Nicki while they was on tour. Trying to get her to see that and his fear for her safety was a lost cause.

Nicki stood there watching them leave her. She felt bad for doing this to him. All he wanted to do was protect her but she had to close the chapter in her life for good. She admit the timing was bad because she had another life dependent on her. He was right. What if he really did try to harm her or Scarlett?

Nicki got up from the table and ascended the staircase to Drake’s room. She opened the door and didn’t find him in there so she figured that he must be in Scarlett’s room. When she opened Scarlett’s room door Drake was talking to her. He had already put her pajamas on and had her tucked in her bed.

“Daddy will be in his room OK?” Scarlett shook her head in agreement and looked at Nicki. Drake looked back with an annoyed face. He looked back at Scarlett and kissed her goodnight. He got up and walked out of her room brushing past Nicki not even looking at her. He acted as though she wasn’t even standing there.
Nicki opened the door to his room and saw him by the window staring out into the darkness.

“Drake” she called. He didn’t reply or look at her. She sighed and walked over to him running her hands up and down his arm. Drake didn’t move a muscle. “Drake talk to me” she demanded.

“Why should I? It’s useless!” He snapped.

“Drake don’t say that”

“Nicki leave” he said sternly. Nicki furrowed her brow.

“What?”

“I said leave”

“No! I’m not leaving!”

“Then I am” he said walking to the door to go sleep in the guest room down the hall. He turned the knob on his bedroom door opening it.

“Drake don’t leave… I'm sorry! Please don't leave. Let's just talk about this. I love you!” she said as tears streamed down her face. Drake paused and looked back at her. He turned around.

“What did you just say?”

“I said…I love you and I'm sorry. I’m in love with you!” Drake didn't want their first night back home to be like it was turning out. The main thing that struck him was that she was sorry. 

"I won't ever talk to him again. And I realized how much you value our safety but I had to find some closer with him." Nicki began pacing the room. Drake decided to just listen.

“I don’t know why, but every day after the incident in LA with Lisa I’ve been constantly thinking about you. I tried to hide the fact that I did care about you and Scarlett. The truth is I’ve been hurt by a man who didn't appreciate me and the only way that I could think of to protect myself was to build a wall and guard myself from ever being hurt again. Then I met you. From the very first day we met in the studio I couldn’t stop thinking about you and I couldn’t figure out why. You made me feel safe. I didn’t know why I was feeling that way so soon. I was scared. You unknowingly broke those walls down for a second. It happened so fast so I built it back up again because things were just happening too fast for me and I didn’t want to end up hurt again, so I left. Even though we weren’t together I couldn’t mask the fact that it would crush me to see you with another just like he did to me. And you were right at Dave and Busters, the wish was all about you.” Nicki took a moment to breathe and looked into his hazel eyes. Tears streamed down her face.

Drake moved away from the door and walked over to her wiping away her tears. They both stared at each other; neither of them not knowing what to say to the other. After awhile, Drake decided to speak.

“Baby what did you wish for?” he asked. Nicki hung her head.  Drake placed his finger under her chin and lifted her head.

"I wished that god would somehow bring you back to me because I knew in my heart that you would never do me like Marcus did."

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m completely clueless without you. I don’t want to walk around here pretending that everything is fine when I’m falling apart at the seams. I’m letting my guard down for you because under all of it I’m just a vulnerable person who’s in love and doesn’t know where to begin. Behind all of the make-up and wigs; I’m just a regular human being with morals and standards. All of which are met by you. Drake I don’t want to pretend anymore. I want you and only you. I don’t want to be hurt again. This is Onika not Nicki Minaj talking, take her or leave her.”

Nicki unzipped her dress exposing her bare body to him. She didn’t want to pretend and guard herself anymore. She wanted to show him the side of her that doesn’t get seen very often; visibly or mentally. He had both staring him in the face. Drake stood there stunned to the fact that she just bared it all for him. He didn’t take another second to realize she truly loved him genuinely and that she wanted to be herself with him. She was the one he was looking for his whole life. He knew now that he could love her fully and that she was now able to love him back just the same. He wiped her tears away with his thumb.

“Shhh” he said putting his finger to her lips. “I love you too. And I'm sorry for yelling at you” he said planting a gentle kiss on them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he picked her up marriage style and firmly gripped her with his strong toned arms. They spent the whole night showing their love for each other. It wasn't just sex anymore, it was making love.




Nicki and Scarlett's Heart-shaped locket



PLEASE COMMENT

18 comments:

  1. omg i FREAKING loved it. i'm not and emotional person but i started to tear up at the end. you got that type of writing that makes people see. i mean like your writing is so good that i can actually see it in my head while i'm reading. your such a real writer and i love it post soon PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVEDDDDD this chapter. I honestly didn't care about a thing that Marcus had to say. Anyway, I'm so happy Drake came home and Lisa's ass is in jail where she belongs for the rest of her life. I love the bond that Nicki and Scarlett have together and I love how Scarlett looks as Nicki as a mother. It's so cute how Drake bought Nicki and Scarlett lockets that have each other's pictures in them. I'm glad Nicki told Drake about the kiss with Marcus because, if he were to find out later from somebody else, I feel like it would just ruin their relationship. I know Drake is trying to protect Nicki, but I feel like he over reacted a bit. I'm glad Nicki finally told Drake she loves him and spilled her heart out to him. I hope they can all move on from this and be a happy family I guess. I loved this chapter, you did a great job! Update soon please :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Chapter Was So Tear Jerking. I was thinking the same thing tho. What if he did harm her or scarlett. I kept thinking he was gonna. But im glad he didnt.
    HES BACCCCCKK!!!!!! Im So gladdd! There little familys all together again. Finally!!! Im So Happy Hes Backk! Hes Soooo Sweet. And his little homecoming. So so cute. Poor Nic. And Scarlett must of been so hard without him.
    Wow. I really didnt expect that reaction from him. But everything he said was right. Oh Gosh. I cried at this part. Where she spilt her feelings to him. It was so Cute yet sooo.. I dunnoo.. It was So real. I dont Know. I loved it thoo. Im glad she didnt leave. That could of been the end of them.. AMAZZZINGGG WONDEFUL JOB!!!

    Wait.. Its a Trilogy.. Yesssss!!! And Nooo! I think you should keep it open afterwards. I looovee reading this. And id Love to Read it over and over after its done! Im sad it has a few more chapters left. I feel in love with this fic! But hey were gettimg a trilogy so im happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was sexy AF!!! I don't usually like Dricki stories but you're a great writer so it makes it easy. I love Nic & Scarlett's relationship. Totally forgot she wasn't her real mom for a second, that shows how good of a writer you are! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. *slowly stands up and appludes* That was amazing.

    The bond that nic & scarlett formed is beautiful. It's so cute how she calls her mommy now.
    Whao okay so marcus wants to show up now?! *rolls eyes* i understand why he came but i was mad scared for nic. I'm glad he fucking realizes how good of a woman he lost by cheating on nika! It's fucking karms that the kid wasn't his!!!
    Aaaww bless scarlett's getting back to her old self ^.^. Whao whao whao DRAKE'S BACK!!! I did NOT expect that! YAS they better give that crazy ass bitch life! That's too cute he cooked them dinner. Okay i think drake kinda overreacted about the marcus thing but yet i completely understand where he's coming from.
    Oh my gosh she bared her whole sould to him, if that doesn't show she loves him then i don't know what does.

    This story is one of my faves and i'm so glad it's back. Loved this chapter so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    Im sooo happy Drake came back like I would've cried too, I would've been mad at the fact that he was in the apartment and she knew what the past held, but then again she did need closure you cant just walk away. Scarlett is too cute and I'm glad that she and Nicki have a great relationship now and that she looks at her as Mommy. As to that bitch Lisa I dont really have anything to say, she got what she deserved and that still wasn't enough for the way she hurt them all. I'm also happy Nicki gave Drake her all, because I know they were meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this ! I love how Scarlett and Nicki have grown closer and how Scarlett calls Nicki Mommy ! I love that Nicki finally let her guard down to Drake and that they can finally love each as a whole ! I'm a little mad Marcus kissed her but at least she got closure but Nicki did the right thing by telling Drake what happened even though he did get upset but now they have no secrets and they have started a honest beautiful love ! Lol please post soon ! This is one of my favorite stories !

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gives u a standing ovation*I.AM.BLOWN.AWAY!THE LAST PART WHERE NICKI WAS VENTING OUT HER EMOTIONS?THAT WAS MUCH NEEDED.WHEN SHE SHOWED HERSELF,NAKED N ALL,2 HIM...THAT GAVE ME LIFF!THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST CHAPTER U EVER WROTE!NO LIE,HANDS DOWN!AND I MEAN IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omfg this was everything and more, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YASSSS Drake came back! I'm kinda happy Nicki did let marcus in tho to get closure with him because if she never did that her & drake wouldn't have been where they are now. Their like a little family now and I love it. That last scene where she gave him her all and told all of her feelings was amazing. This chapter was one of the best and I love this story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Loved This Chapter !! It was so cute how Scarlett stays by Nicki side and call her mommy. I'm so proud of Nicki for finally opening up to drake about her feelings !! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh PLEASE I beg you don't make it private o_o or if you do add me in the thing I've been reading this since 2011 and it's one of my favorites so honestly if you private it I think I'd have a panic attack :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOOOOOOOOO. THIS CHAPTER WAS EVERYTHING & MOREEEEEEEE. LIKE I HAD To read this chapter twice because of how amazing it was. keep up the good work. -@iTwerked4NickiM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marcus.....WAIT! *reads*
    OKay... see I was pissed she let Marcus in too, like wtf Nic? Are you crazy? But I'm glad he didn't do anything stupid & outrageous although he did kiss her. But more importantly Drake is back & that bitch is finally in jail. ^___^ That is what made my night. I understand Drake's reaction, but that was a lil too much. He did let her explain, so that's good. Now she knows. I'm happy for them. My baby Scarlett is too cute! I love that she calls Nicki mommy! lol Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THIS WAS AMAZING!!!! I'm so glad Drake is back. I'm also happy that Scarlet and Nic's relationship has become stronger and she calls her mommy. I also would've been mad that she let Marcus in because of what he did in the past, but I guess they needed closure. And YAAAAASSSSS Lisa's crazy ass is is in jail! This chapter was everything. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. First yasssssss this add was everything um marcus wtf man y did u kiss her ugh and scarlett is soooo fuck cute and those lockets was such a sweet gift and damn drake at least she was honest did he really have to go all kanye on her wit dat attitude and awww nicki loves him im glad she admit it drake nicki and Scarlett make such a beautiful family add soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I reread this chapter and I remember I didn't answer your question well I feel like look its your stories and you spend your time on them and whoever comments deserves to read them point blank now I am guilty of no commentin cuz I literally was reading it awhile back then forgot about then had to catch up and when I was catchin up I didn't comment I do love this story I didn't realize it would be a trilogy I can't wait to see what direction your taking the story and how everything plays out and yayyy I'm excited about reading your other stories idk y I'm amped about far from prefect haven't even read and I knw its good any great add and hope you add soon these gaps is killing me :'(

      Delete
  17. How does someone request a invitation to ur other blogs cause I love ur stories and would like to read more

    ReplyDelete