Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SURPRISE INVITATION

CHAPTER 6

I know the last chapter was really short but this chapter is a little bit longer as promised. I love comments so please feel free to leave them. I like to know what my readers are thinking!! Don't be shy it's all love. I see yall doubting my nanny!! lol Anyway, Enjoy!

The whole ride to the airport Drake remained silent. He was missing her already and he was feeling guilty that he had to leave her again. He sunk back into the passenger seat and sighed. A short while later they arrived at the airport and were headed for Chi-town. Immediately after their arrival in Chicago, they were headed to a club were Drake was scheduled to perform. It was now 10pm and he was getting excited about his performance. As he held the mic in his hands, he heard screams coming from the crowd as the beat began to play. The energy was crazy, he put the mic up to his mouth and began.

Hey there, pretty girl, you know exactly what you got
And I don't blame you at all, you can't resist it
Especially when the lights so bright and the money so right
And it's comin' in every single night
She don't wanna leave, she just stuck in Houstatlantavegas


Directly after the show he and forty left Chicago for New York. They would stay there for the next two days for some meetings and a show. They arrived in New York at 3:30 in the morning. They each went straight to their hotel rooms and slept.
Drake didn't wake up until 45 minutes before his meeting. He got out of bed showered, brush his teeth and got ready. Forty was on his phone in the lobby waiting for him. A few minutes later they were on their way. After their meeting they were basically free to do whatever. Lisa had called him several times updating him on Scarlett.


That afternoon Drake was chilling in his hotel room and decided to call Nicki to see what she was up to. He grabbed his blackberry of the night stand and scrolled to her name in his phone and pressed call. After 2 rings she answered.

"Hey Drake"she said smiling.

"Hey what you doing?" he asked flipping through the channels.

"Just chilling, what you doing?" she asked.

"I'm doing the same and I'm in town. I want too see you!!"

"For real, your in New York?"she questioned.

"Yes! I'm serious, you want to go out to dinner?"

"YES I would love to go out to dinner" she said excited.


"Great then get ready, because I'm picking you up at eight"

"Wait...you don't even know where I stay" she said scrunching up her face.

"Haha...I was just getting to that. Text me the address" he laughed.

"OK, see you in a little bit" she said laughing.

"I look forward to it" Drake hung up and went to get ready.

Nicki smiled and hung up. She had to get ready and she didn't have much time left. It was now five minutes to seven and she had lots to do. She wanted to look her best especially because they hadn't seen each other in a few months. They had been keeping contact with each other but their schedules just wasn't in sync. Now he was in New York asking her out on a date. She text him the directions to her house and went into the living room where Safaree was. He was playing a game on the Xbox360.

"Hey what time are the guys picking you up to go out?" she asked still smiling and
looking at her phone.

"Probably around 10, you sure you don't want to go?" he asked.

"No I don't want to go, besides I have a change of plans!"she smirked.

"Where you going?" he asked raising one eyebrow up at her.

"Well if you must know I have a date with Drake tonight" she said now blushing.

"Oooh, excuse me then" he acted offended.

Nicki just smiled and went to her room to get ready.

*Drake's Hotel*

Drake was looking at his self in the mirror fixing his tux in deep thought. He still didn't tell Nicki about his daughter yet and he didn't know if he should on their first date for fear he might ruin it. He really wanted to tell her mainly because he knew they had strong feelings for each other but he just didn't know how to. He was in no way ashamed of Scarlett; he just had to take things slow. He snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed his phone calling Lisa.

"Hello Mr. Graham"

"How's things going with Scarlett?" he asked worried.

"She's watching a movie" she said.

"Oh OK, put her on the phone. I want to talk to her."

"OK, hold on a minute"she walked over to Scarlett and put the phone to her ear.

Drake listened tentatively for her voice. He heard Lisa say "It's your daddy on the phone." Moments later he heard her little voice.

"Dada" she sounded happy.

"Hey baby, what are doing?" he asked.

"I watch Papa Smurf" she said looking down at the floor.

"Oh, you watching the Smurfs?" he sounded surprised.

"Yes" she responded.

"Are you being good for Lisa?" Scarlett looked at Lisa with the phone still to her ear.

"Yes Dada" she said looking back at the floor.

"OK good baby, I have to go OK. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight princess"

"Bye Dada"

Lisa took the phone from Scarlett and she raced back to the TV.

"She seems relaxed, did she cry at all today?"

"Yeah, when she realized that you weren't in your room" she chuckled.

"Aww" he said walking out to the valet.

"She's fine now...don't worry Mr. Graham" she reassured him.

"OK then, I guess I'll talk to you guys tomorrow then" he said waiting for them to bring him his car.

"Alright Mr. Graham you have a good night" she said sincerely.

"Thanks" With that he hung up and got in his car. He typed the directions to Nicki's house in the GPS and sent her a quick text saying he is on his way and proceeded out of the hotel garage.

*At Nicki's House*

She was putting the finishing touches to her make up. She just choose to go light on the makeup tonight and just applied some foundation and her pink lipstick which she loved. Nicki wore a short, black Versace halter dress that hugged all of her curves and sparkling silver Louboutin pumps. She paired it with her Barbie chain and a silver bracelet. Her hair was in a long black bob with a little pink in the back topping of her look. Minutes later she was finished and she wanted Safaree's opinion.
"Safaree" she yelled.

"What's up Nic?" he yelled back.

"I need your opinion, come here" she said shouting now.

"OK Nic, I'll be right there" he put the controller down and ran upstairs.

"What's up?" he asked stepping into her room.

"How do I look?" she asked while doing a full spin.

"I like it!" Safaree said honestly.

"You don't think I over did it right?" Nicki asked feeling doubtful.

"No, you look stunning Nic"

"Thank you Safaree!" she said pulling him into a hug.

"Anytime" he said letting go. Just then the doorbell rang and Safaree went to go get it while Nicki did one final check. When he pulled the door open Drake stood there with an all black tailored suite looking dapper as ever.

"Hey is Nicki ready?" he asked.

"She should be out in a few. You want to come inside and wait?" Safaree asked
opening the door wider.

"Sure man, thanks" he said walking into the house.

"No problem, make yourself comfortable." He said closing the door. Drake sat on the sofa and Safaree joined him. The two men engaged in some small talk waiting on Nicki to make her appearance. She came down a few minutes later smiling at the two.

"DAMN he's sexy" she thought to herself; entering the room.

"You ready Drake?" she asked knowing the answer.

"Yeah I been ready. You look Gorgeous!!" he said kissing her hand.

"Thank you, you looking pretty sharp yourself." she said looking him up and down.

"Haha, I try." he chuckled. They both walked to the door and Drake put his right hand on the small of her back and opened the door.

PLEASE COMMENT


*HAPPY BIRTHDAY HB!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH ! MUAHHHHHHH [HUGS + KISSES]





7 comments:

  1. Omggg! I loved this chapter and girl I think I know what u up to ! U about to make the nxt chapter HOTT ! Lol and thaanks for making it longer but please make the nxt one even longer *pauz* ! Post soon barb ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. -____- Why did you have to stop it right there?! lol ummm I'm need you to update this asap so I can see how this date went. & I'm still waiting on that nanny to do something stupid..I don't trust her. But anyways great chapter! Update soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw SHITT NAH!!! I SEE THE NAME CHICAGO!! NOW I DEF. GOTTA READ THIS!! Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I love it!. I think that drake should tell her soon because it will be better sooner than later. It doesn't have to be now but soon! lol I'm mad you stopped right there!! -____-

    @TeamMinajOVOxo I def think that the nanny is going to do something! Either her and drake going to go something, she going to steal, or she just going to break on of his rules!!

    Nicki be blushing bout HELLA hard!! :)

    SOOOOOOO imma need you to update like now!! :)
    Great story!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please update soon! I really want to no what is going to happen on the date! I agree, something about the nanny seems off to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh(: I lovee it Pleasee Posst soon :DD yhur a realli good writerr(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I'm not doubting the nanny, girl! Not yet. She's doing a good job so far keep Scarlett calm and whatnot :). Chi-town in this...!!! Ohmygosh! The chemistry between Drake and Nicki. Ohegagaawww!!! Amazing! I freaking love them :D. Oh snap I really hope you did more on that date! I really needed to know what happened and by the way they were acting, something might have went DOWN, Basement! Lol, well anyway. I love it, as I do all your chapters. On to the next one.

    ReplyDelete