Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IT NEVER GETS EASIER

CHAPTER 5

Hey guys I'm back. I typed the whole chapter on my phone but somehow it got deleted. I wasn't feeling too good either, I work with kids and they got me sick, so blame them!(lol) I know y'all been waiting patiently, so thank you. I know it's short I'll make the next chapter longer, I promise. Here you go. Enjoy :)



*2 weeks later*

Drake had been hard at work trying to finish up his mixtape which was scheduled to be released soon. His fan base was expanding day by day. This increasing popularity meant that paparazzi always followed him everywhere. He was careful not to bring Scarlett into all the chaos. Normal everyday things were becoming a challenge. He knew that it would come to this point eventually but not this soon.

He was upstairs in his room packing for a show he had tonight. Forty would soon show up and they would be gone for three days. He had to leave Scarlett with Lisa for the first time and he was hesitant.

"Lisa" he yelled coming down the stairs. She immediately got up and rushed to the steps.


"Yes Mr. Graham" she answered."Where's Scarlett?" he asked concerned.


"She's playing in the living room" she responded.

"Ok, I'm leaving in a little bit, I want you to call me every couple hours. If I don't answer it's probably me just working so leave a message. Keep a close eye on her she's quick, I don't want you to have to think about where she's at when I ask you. You have the card I gave you with the money on it right?"


"It's right here!!" she said holding it up for him to see.

"Ok, make sure she eats cause sometimes you might have to force her. And no snacks unless she finishes all her food. Remember she lactose intolerant, DON'T FORGET! I have it written on the fridge so you don't. I don't want anyone around my daughter so no one is allowed in my house I don't care who they are to you. Got it?"


"I got it Mr. Graham" she said shaking her head.

"Good" he said walking into the living room where Scarlett was playing with her doll house.


"Baby come here" he said in a soft tone. Scarlett got up and walked over to her father.

"Yes dada?"she said stopping to look up at him. He looked at her and smiled wide picking her up with one swift movement.


"Daddy is going away for a couple days ok, I'll be back but Lisa will be here with you alright" he said pulling a loose strand of hair out of her face.

"No....no dada" she said shaking her head crying. She knew this all to well but it didn't get any easier for her. 


"Aww...baby don't cry. I already feel terrible." He looked at her and he knew it was going to get worse from here on out until the time he got back. Just then the doorbell rang, Drake knew that it was 40.


"Lisa get that for me please" he said walking over still trying to comfort Scarlett.

"Sure" she responded. Forty entered the house and saw Drake holding Scarlett. He already knew what was going on.


"I'm going to wait in the car. Is that the nanny I just saw opening the door?"

"Yeah why?"


"She fine, where you find her?"

"She just showed up at my door, can you just go wait like you said you was going to do?"


"Ok fine, I'll go wait" Forty said turning around leaving and staring Lisa.

"Thank you" Drake said kissing his daughter who still hadn't stop crying. He walked over to the kitchen where Lisa was making lunch.


"Here you take her, I have to go" he said putting Scarlett in her arms. Scarlett started to cry even more. Lisa started slowly rocking her back and forth to soothe her. "You go, I got her she'll be ok" she assured him.


"Ok, bye baby I'll see you when I get back ok?" he said rubbing her head, Scarlett did nothing but cry. "I don't want to leave her like this, wait I'll be right back" he said running up the steps to her room and getting her favorite pink bunny and jetted back downstairs. 


"Here baby" he said placing the stuffed animal in her hands. She looked at it and calmed down a bit."Can you give daddy a kiss now?" Scarlett poked out her lips and Drake kissed her. 


"Thank you" he smiled."Tell daddy bye Scarlett" Lisa coached.


"Bye" was all she offered wiping her face."Bye princess, I promise I'll be back soon." He walked out the door and left.



PLEASE COMMENT













3 comments:

  1. Amazinq(: Awww poor Scarletts gonna miss herr dad ): Poost soon!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you posted 0_0
    & I hope you feel better barb!
    Anyways this was so sad, my poor baby Scarlet :(
    I wouldn've been able to leave her with her crying like that. That has to be hard for the both of them :'( I still don't like this "Lisa" nanny girl..she just..idk I'm waiting for her to slip up I guess. Good chapter tho! Please post more soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw -_- I'm sorry that happened Lol Drake on that strict! I understand. That's his baby! Awww :( That is so sad he has to leave her again. I would have took her with me :O. I'm emotional, that's why LOL. Poor little thing :(. Aw, he got her bunny. That is sweet and I'm GLAD that it eased her. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete