Thursday, February 16, 2012

INTERLUDE


Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating lately, I've been really busy! This is just something to hold you guys over until the next post. Enjoy :)



Nicki was in her bedroom packing for her trip to LA. She hadn't seen Drake in almost a week but they have been talking over the phone a lot. He seemed pretty busy most times she called but she only figured that he was spending quality time with his daughter. She missed him and hope their meeting in the coming days would turn out good. Nicki was excited to be meeting his daughter but in the back of her mind she was still afraid. She never really thought she would be playing this role so soon but she was willing to try. There was a knock at the door. She went downstairs and peaked through the peep hole and it was Tyesha. She opened the door and let her in.

"TT!" she screamed. Tyesha gave her a hug and closed the door.
"Hey gurl are you all packed and ready to go?"
"Almost" she answered walking up the stairs with Tyesha following behind her.
"Are you nervous?" TT asked.
"Yeah a little" she confessed. Tyesha sat on the edge of the bed while Nicki finished packing. 
"I can't say I blame you because if it was me I would be scared too."
"Your suppose to make me feel better TT!!" She exclaimed.
"I'm sorry I'm just saying" she shrugged.
"Ughh this is nerve wrecking!"
"Calm down I'm sure you'll be fine. It's not like you haven't been around kids before, you used to take care of Ciah when he was little."
"Yeah I guess your right. I mean how bad could it be?" she said sitting next to TT on the bed.
"Aww come here" Tyesha said giving her a warm embrace.
"Your so annoying sometimes"
"Gurl you love me, stop playing!"
"Whatever, let's get these bags downstairs before Safaree come"
"Ok” They both grabbed a suitecase and went downstairs to place them by the door. The doorbell rang just as she was about to head back upstairs. Why is this nigga ringing the bell when he got a damn key? She thought to herself while opening the door.
“Why in the-“  she stopped when she saw a delivery man with a large bouquet of flowers in his hand.
“Are you Nicki?” he asked looking at his order form.
“Yes I am”
“These are for you madame” he said handing her the bouquet.
“Thank you” she replied.
“Your welcome” he said turning around and leaving. Nicki closed the door and walked into the kitchen.
“Who was that?” Tyesha asked.
“Some delivery guy” she stated putting her flowers in water.
“I already know who those are from” she said smiling at Nicki. Nicki rolled her eyes at her and began reading the note that came with it.
Hey beautiful, I hope you like the flowers. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow. I’m excited that you’ll finally get to meet Scarlett for the first time. I know your nervous but try not to be, she’ll love you just as much as I do! Have fun shooting the video. I love you!- Drake

P.S. I hope you pack a lot of clothes because your not leaving LA! J

Nicki looked up and smiled wide.
“What does it say?” Tyesha asked. Nicki handed the note to her so she could read it. She read it and handed it back to her. “Aww that’s sweet, see you have nothing to worry about.”
“I have to admit that note make me feel much better now” she said getting her blackberry out to text him.
Hey babe, thanks for the gift. I love it!- Nicki
Your welcome babe! When are you leaving?- Drake
In an hour, I’m waiting on Safaree to get back.- Nicki
Ok, text me when you make it to LA.- Drake
Ok, I love you- Nicki
I love you too- Drake
“Come on TT lets make sure I didin’t forget anything upstairs” They both went upstairs to check. Tyesha went in the bathroom and came back out with something in her hand.
“I think I found what you forgot” she said holding it up.
“Wha-“  “I always forget to take that shit” she took the box from her and stuffed it in her carry-on.
“You better remember now that you got a man and Drake doesn’t need anymore kids."
"Whatever, we don't even do anything"
"Better safe than sorry" Nicki rolled her eyes and continued making sure she didn't forget anything else. Once she was sure she had everything she grabbed her carry-on and her purse and they both went downstairs and waited for Safaree. A few minutes later he pulled up.
"Yo Nic you ready?" he asked.
"I was waiting on you" Safaree took the bags to the car while Nicki and Tyesha hugged.
"Have a safe trip bestie"
"Thanks...I'll see you when I get back"
"Haha......that's IF you get back. Drake made it pretty clear that he's holding you hostage in LA." Nicki kissed her teeth.
"He ain't holding nobody hostage, trust me I'll be back"
"Ok have fun you two" she said waving at Safaree. She hopped in her car and drove off. Safaree locked the house and a few minutes later they were on their way to the airport.
Nicki and Safaree arrived at LAX five hours later. It was now 11:12pm and she only had two hours ‘til set. They headed over to baggage claim and loaded their luggage onto the trolly. Nicki took out her phone and texted Drake.
Made it to LA J- Nicki
Yes! I’m glad you made it safe babe. Where are you headed to now?- Drake
I have 2 hours to make it to set- Nicki
Ok, I was going to ask you to come over now but I’ll let you get some rest before your video shoot- Drake
I knew you would tell me that but I’ll see you tomorrow- Nicki
J Ok baby, get some rest- Drake
I will goodnight- Nicki
Goodnight babe- Drake

They arrived at the hotel 30 minutes later. Nicki checked them in while Safaree was getting help from the bellhop. Once they made it to the room she took a short nap before making her way to the shooting of ‘5 star chick’.

*Sighamese Twins* I know it's short but the next chapter is already written, I just have to edit and proofread it :)

PLEASE COMMENT

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww they cute! Great interlude!!! Post soon ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Post tonight.... I'm ready for it!!!! LMAOOO love the interlude

    ReplyDelete
  3. YASSSS!! Loved the interlude! lmaoo TT and Nic are cute. And omggggggg those flowers and that note from Drake was every freakin thing!! Ahhhhh they're too cute. Lmao Nicki is NOT coming back! She better stay with Drake. And yesss please post tonight if you can! I can't wait to read the next chapter!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this! Really cute, but the other chapter ^_^_^_^_^ Let's post DOT. Great interlude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED IT SO MUCH Yep Nicki better stay there w/ Drake !! lolxz POST SOONER THATN SOON

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOVVVEEE IT!!!!:)PLEASE post soon....like tongiht maybe :) LOOOL well cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It look like Nicki not leaving LA! Lmao!! Great interlude! :)) post sooooooooon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're too freakin' cute!
    That was sweet of him to send her flowers..but I'm ready for my Scarlet & Nika to meet. Great chapter! ^_^ *goes to read next ch*

    ReplyDelete