Saturday, June 30, 2012

SNEAK PEEK

I'm sorry guys I had to rest after an emergency surgery so I couldn't post like I wanted to. But I'm back and better than ever :) I know you guys have been patiently waiting for an update so...Enjoy :)  


Nicki woke up early the next morning and took her mom, nieces and brother to the airport. After they were checked in, she hugged them and they boarded the plane. Nicki left the airport and headed to Drake's house a few minutes after their plane took off.

She arrived to Drake's house shortly after. Nicki walked in to find Drake teaching Scarlett how to play her piano in the living room with Simba lying on the floor next to them. Scarlett looked back to see Nicki making her way over to them. She quickly got up and dashed over to meet her.  
        
"Nicki!" she yelled. Nicki picked her up and held her.        
         
"Hey ladybug. What are you doing?" she asked knowingly.     
      
"I play my piano" she said pointing to it. By then Drake got up and walked over to them. He kissed her lips softly then backed away.       
                     
"Good morning babe" he smiled.         

"Good morning baby...give me another one" she demanded. Drake leaned in and kissed her lips again, this time more passionately and slowly than before while sucking on her bottom lip. Scarlett covered her eyes with her hands as they kissed. They broke away and stared at her. She still had her hands over her face. Nicki laughed as Drake smiled removing her hands from her face. Scarlett looked at the both of them curiously. 

"Daddy you kiss Nicki" she said pointing between them. 

"Yes I did princess. You want one too?" he asked. Scarlett shook her head and he kissed her as she giggled.

They all settled into the living room and watched TV. A couple hours passed and Scarlett fell asleep next to them on the couch.

"So what did your mom ask you last night?"Drake asked looking at Nicki.

"She asked me if we were having sex because she want a grandson" Nicki replied.

"Are you serious?" he asked smiling. Nicki nodded her head. 

"Yup, can you believe her?" she said looking at him and scrunching up her face.

"Well we can definitely make that happen" he said kissing on her neck. Nicki gasped and looked at him rolling her eyes. 

"Not you too" she said shaking her head. Drake shrugged. "I'm not having no babies anytime soon" she informed. 

"Why not? I make pretty babies" he said looking down at Scarlett who was peacefully sleeping next to them.

"You know what?" she said getting up and rummaging through her purse. Drake stared at her while she did this. Nicki took out her pills and went into the kitchen grabbing a bottled water and taking it. Drake got up and walked over to her.

"What are you doing?" he asked quizzically. 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she said staring at him.

"Is that birth control?" he asked. Nicki shook her head.

"Yup" she said popping the 'p'.

"I hope you know that if you're just now taking it they won't work fast enough for this" he said leaning in and planting a soft kiss on her lips while lifting her up by her thighs. He stopped and stared at her smirking.

"If you don't  put me down, imma hurt you" she said sternly. He smiled wide and started walking with her up the stairs. "Baby what about Scarlett?" she asked in a hushed tone. Drake stopped then turned to look at Scarlett still sleeping on the couch.

"She'll be fine" he said continuing up the stairs and kissing on her neck. They got into the room and Drake locked the door before walking over to his bed. He gently laid her down and climbed on top of her. Drake kissed her lips as she moaned into his mouth. He started unzipping her jeans trying to get them off her. Nocki broke the kiss and playfully pushed him off.

"Baby stop! You're on punishment remember?" he smirked and kissed her again.

"I'm never on punishment" he said licking her ear. 

"Oh yes you are nigga! I'm not playing wit'chu!" he stopped and stared deep into her eyes. He knew she was serious but he still wanted her now. 

"So you're serious about this?" he asked. 

"Yes!" she nodded. Drake sighed and plopped down on the bed next to her. Nicki turned her body towards him. 

"Are you mad?" she asked him. Drake looked at her then pulled her body closer.

"I'm not mad but I'm disappointed that's all" she sighed and ran her hands through his curly locks.

"Baby I think we should just take our time. I'm not ready for any kids yet. I just want to enjoy our relationship with each other."

"I understand completely baby but that's not gonna stop me from wanting and needing you. I love you" he said sincerely. They both locked eyes before kissing again. Nicki broke away and got up from the bed. 

"I'm going to put Scarlett in her room, I'll be back" she said exiting his room.


The sun was just about to start setting in the sky when Drake decided that they should take a walk. Nicki attached the leash around Simba's collar while Drake was suiting Scarlett up with her helmet, knee and arm pads because she wanted to ride her bike. He went into the garage to get her bicycle and rolled it outside as Nicki shut the door. Drake helped Scarlett get on her bike and she started paddling forward while they walked with Simba's behind her.

"Daddy look!" she said paddling. Drake smiled with his arm wrapped around Nicki.

"I see princess, let's go this way" he pointed to his left. Simba's walked along side them with his tongue hanging out his mouth and wagging tail from side to side. Scarlett had a hard time turning so Drake helped her out by steering her until they got on a straight path then she got the hang of it as they continued walking behind her.

After their walk Drake fed Scarlett and gave her a bath while Nicki was talking to Lauren on the phone.

"Faree and I have something to tell you guys" Nicki scrunched up her face and glanced at Drake who was putting on Scarlett's pajamas.

"Tell us what?" Nicki asked confused.

"We'll tell you guys at dinner" Lauren replied smiling.

"Ok, we'll get dressed now and meet you guys there" Nicki informed her.

"Ok see you later then"

"Alright"

"Bye" They both hung up. 

"What was that all about?" Drake asked. Nicki looked at him.

"They want to go out to dinner as a double date. She said they have to tell us something important." she informed.

"Do you have any idea what that might be?" he asked her. 

"No, but she sounds happy that's for sure"

"Well that's a good sign but I wonder what it is?" 

"We'll just have to wait until later on tonight" she shrugged.

"I'm gonna ask Forty if he could babysit while we're out" Drake said standing up and grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"Ok babe. I'm gonna go get something to wear from home and come back so we can take a bath and get dressed." 

"Alright baby, drive careful" Drake replied. 

"I will" They kissed and Nicki grabbed her purse from downstairs and left the house.


Hmmm.... Wonder what Lauren and Safaree have to tell them!?!? Stay tuned. Sorry if it's short but I'm on my phone and it's hard to type on :/ I will be posting the full chapter soon. Thank you for your patience :)


PLEASE COMMENT


12 comments:

  1. OMG , First Let Me Say Im Happy You Are OKAY! And I Missed You. THIS Was Soooo Cute!! im ready for the full chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you're okay! And yay you posted! Drake and Nic are mad cute! And I wonder what Safaree and Lauren have to tell them. Please post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are okay and great chapter . Lol at drake being down for getting her pregnant and hmm wonder what lauren has to tell them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy you're back!!! You don't even know how much I missed this story...like I would come back and read the old chapter lmao but thank youu for this sneak peek! Hjahsdjdidkmdid my babies are so cute ^___^ I'm so freaking glad they are back together cause they are just adorable. Lmfao at Scarlett covering her eyes... She is such a cutie :) And omg I can't with Drake "Why not? I make pretty babies" like lmfaooooooo he needs to sit! And I agree with Nic, NO MO' BABIES.. for now at least. Scarlett's enough for them lool Awwwwww poor Aubs is really on punishment I see :// Nic is a meanie for that! They can you know...have sex without her getting pregnant too... lmao just sayin they can!! I feel like Lauren's pregnant again...but idk. I'm happy for her but I hope Nic doesn't get any ideas lol I want them to enjoy their relationship they just got back together!! Anyway, loved this and the fact at you are back makes me so happyyyy!!! Post super soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaay! Your Back. Im Glad. And Im Gla Your Better.
    Hmmm. Nicki and Drake are Just Soo Cute.
    Lmaao. At Scarlett Coverin Her Eyes While they Kiss.
    There like a little Family. Ohhh. Drake. She Was Serious Bout You Bein On
    Punishment. But I Agree They Dont Need anymore Children Runnin around.
    But They do Have Something Called Condoms.. Just Sayin. But Yuh Never Noo with those things.
    Scarlett Is Soo Cute. I can Just Imagin Her On her Bike All Geared up and lookin Adorable.
    And Im glad Nic and Drake are Back Together. There All Finally Happy. But for how Long.
    Im getting of Topic.... The Point Is i Loved this Little Sneek Peek. And Im thinkin Lauren's Preggers Er Somethin again.
    Post The Rest As Soon as You Can!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're getting well! :) It was also nice to get an update, aha. :) Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh snap I wonder what it is to aww drake nicki and scarlett make such a cute family....oop no drake trying to make another baby tho smh I can see it happening sooner than later

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww I'm glad you're back. Hope everything went well & you feel better soon or already IS feeling better. Now this sneak peak was cute! I wanna know what they have to tell them too so please update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NEWW READERR lol HI omg this story is so good that hoe Lisa had i coming i woulda bust a cap in ha ass long time ago but moving on I LOVVVEEEE SCARLETT OMG (not trying to sound like a pedophile) theehee update soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEEEEEED THE WHOLE CHAPTER :((( Post sooooooon pleeeeease! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need the FULL chapter ASAP!
    @NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete