Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ALL BACK[PART 1]

CHAPTER 19

STOP!!! If you haven't read Princesses & Castles yet go read that before reading this chapter otherwise you're gonna get confused-__-! Thanks :)


Drake opened the door to find Erica standing there.

“Erica what do you want?”

“I want you” she said trying to hug him. Drake backed up.

“I told you it was over between us” Nicki appeared at the top of the staircase looking down. Erica looked at her and screwed her face up.

“I knew it had something to do with that bitch” she said pointing at Nicki.

“Who you calling a bitch?” Nicki said making her way downstairs. Drake looked back.

“Nicki go back upstairs I got this” he said turning around to face Erica.

“You better because she about to catch a beat down” Erica stepped one foot inside the house and Drake 
stopped her.

“Uh-uh, not so fast. My daughter is upstairs sleeping and if you wake her I promise you’ll regret it”

“You will not blame this on her. She’s the one who was on your side the whole time telling me I need to leave her alone if I’m still with you. So if you want to start blaming someone, blame me because I don’t love you the way I love her.” Erica looked at Nicki as she turned around and headed back upstairs to the room.

“Drake what does she have that I don’t?”

“Hmm, let’s see. She’s not conniving and manipulative like you. Oh you didn’t think that I would find out about your little plot to use me for my money right? You should’ve known that word gets around T-DOT fast. And the friends you keep were willing to spill all the info. So do me a favor and get off my property before I call the police” he said pointing.

“Drake I-”

“I don’t want to hear it. Leave now” he said sternly. Erica slowly turned around and left. He closed the door and locked it before heading back upstairs. He made his way to Scarlett’s bedroom to see if she was still sleep, and she was so he closed the door and proceeded back to his room.

Once he opened the door Nicki was sitting up in bed with her arms folded over her chest. He made his way over to her getting in the bed.

“You ok?” he asked genuinely. Nicki looked at him.

“I knew something like this would happen” Drake sat closer to her and wrapped his arms around her.

“Baby I meant what I said when I said want you and I don’t care who doesn’t like it. I’ll do anything to have you back in my life”

“I didn’t want it like this. I feel like I interfered with you guys’ relationship.”

“Trust me you didn’t. I’m not in love with no one but you. It was bound to happen sooner or later anyway because she just wants me for money” Nicki sighed. “Come on let’s go to bed” he said slipping under the covers. Nicki did the same. She faced him and stared into his eyes. He reached up and caressed her cheek before placing a kiss on it. “Goodnight” he said turning off the television.

“Goodnight” she replied before drifting off to sleep.


The next morning Drake woke up early to cook them breakfast. He carefully got out of bed and did his morning routine in the bathroom then headed downstairs while Nicki was still asleep. He decided on some blueberry pancakes, eggs, turkey bacon and strawberries with some orange juice. Once everything was done and he was waiting on the bacon, he went upstairs and got Simba and took him to the backyard. 

Drake came back into the house and left the sliding door open and took the bacon out of the oven.
He fixed the plates and poured the orange juice. By then Simba came back into the house and he closed the door. Scarlett came downstairs and ran to Simba picking him up and walking into the kitchen.

“Good morning princess” he said kissing her cheek. “Do you like your new room?” he asked.

“Yes” She nodded. “Daddy my doggie?” she asked.

“Yes baby that’s your dog” he reassured her. “Put him down and let’s go brush your teeth” she did what she was told and they went upstairs. Drake helped her brushed her teeth. After that he went back downstairs and grabbed the breakfast tray he prepared for them and handed Scarlett her Sippy cup with orange juice.

“Nicki! She yelled. He smiled.

“Come on let’s see who’s upstairs but you have to be very quiet, ok?” he said walking with the tray of food.

“Ok” she said tip-toeing up stairs with her finger on her lips. Drake pushed his bedroom door opened and Scarlett looked at the figure in his bed.

“Nicki!" She yelled getting on the bed. Drake hung his head. She didn’t listen to a thing he said once she saw who was in the bed. Nicki woke up and saw her next to her.

“Hey ladybug” she said sitting up and hugging her. Drake placed the tray of food on the nightstand and looked at her.

“Good morning, I made breakfast” he informed.

“Thank you let me go brush my teeth and wash my face” she said getting up. Scarlett stayed in the bed drinking her orange juice. Drake sat in the bed and waited for her to come back as he feed Scarlett some food.

Nicki came back refreshed and sat down. Drake handed her,  her plate of food. She took it and smiled.

“Thank you” They all sat in bed eating their breakfast and watching TV. When they were done Drake took the plates back downstairs. He came back up a few moments later. Scarlett stood up on the bed and started jumping up and down and chanting.

“Nicki, Nicki, Nicki!” Drake laughed and Nicki smiled.

“She’s excited to see you” Drake said laughing. Nicki looked at Scarlett who was still jumping and chanting.

“Either that or she had too much syrup from those pancakes” they both chuckled.

“Hey, hey stop all that jumping before you throw up your breakfast” he said grabbing her hand and pulling her in his lap.

“Daddy Nicki here” she said pointing.

“I know princess. Do you love her?” he asked. Scarlett shook her head. Drake looked at Nicki then he looked at Scarlett.

“Daddy loves her too” he said.

“Daddy she sleep in your bed?” she asked looking up at him. Drake chuckled. Nicki’s eyes grew wide.

“Ok come on ladybug let’s say we clean up that room of yours and put those presents away” she said taking Scarlett. Simba followed Nicki and Scarlett towards her bedroom. Drake got off the bed and followed them too. Nicki opened the door and sighed. Scarlett’s room was packed with toys, clothes, shoes and everything else she didn’t even know where to begin. She looked back at Drake and he shrugged. She shook her head.

“I should make daddy help us but since he cooked breakfast I’ll give him a break” she said looking at Scarlett.

“I’ll go clean up the kitchen while you guys do that” he said leaving down the steps.

Nicki and Scarlett went and started cleaning her room and putting everything away while Drake was in the kitchen and Simba was laying down by the door looking at them.

An hour and a half later Nicki had one more thing to put away, Scarlett’s Chanel purse that she bought for her. She decided to have some fun after all the work they did. She put the purse in Scarlett’s hand.

“Ok walk for me” she said. Scarlett started walking with her purse dragging it on the floor. Nicki ran over to her.

“Oh no hunny! Watch me do it first and then you can do it” Nicki took the purse and strutted while walking. Scarlett looked at her carefully watching her. Nicki turned around and striked a pose. “Here now you try” she said handing the purse back to Scarlett. Scarlett did exactly what Nicki did, strutting her stuff with her purse in hand. Nicki smiled wide when she posed with her purse. Nicki clapped her hands and Scarlett did too.

“Yayy!” she said excited. Nicki put on her sunglasses and told her to do it again. She did and Nicki high fived her.

“Good job! You’re a diva in the making” she said taking both items from her to put them up.

“Is that so?” Nicki turned around to see Drake standing there watching them. She smiled.

“Daddy I walk with my purse” she said running to him. He picked her up.

“I see princess. Did Nicki teach you?” he asked. Scarlett shook her head.

“Yeah, I put on my shades too” Drake laughed. “Come on let’s go watch your favorite movie” he said walking to his room.

“Lion king!” she yelled. Nicki laughed and followed them to the room with Simba hot on her trail.

Two hours later the movie ended and Scarlett was asleep in the bed. Nicki picked her up to take her to her room. She held a sleeping Scarlett while sitting at the edge of the bed. Drake came from the bathroom and got in the bed behind her kissing her neck.

“Drake stop!” she said in a hushed tone. He stopped and placed his chin in the crook of her neck.

“Are you gonna put her in her room?”

“Yeah” she said throwing her phone on the bed and getting up. Simba followed them to Scarlett’s room. 
Drake sat in bed waiting for her to come back. She came back and sat on the bed.

“Nicki we need to talk” he said seriously. She looked at him.

“About what?”

“About us being together” Nicki sighed.

“Drake are you really gonna jump into another relationship when you just ended one?”

“Yeah!” He scooted next to her and pulled her in his arms. She laid in his lap with her head in his arms and stared at him. “Nicki I don’t want to lose you. I love you and I just want us to start over. I know you love me too even though you don’t say it. But I understand why and I’m gonna do everything to show you exactly how much I really do love you.” she just looked at him. “What do you say? Can you give us a second chance?” She pondered for awhile then she shook her head. “I need you to say it”

“Yes, but let’s just take it slow this time”

“We can take it as slow as you want, as long as I get to call you mine” he said looking into her eyes. He bent down to kiss her and his hand accidently grazed her spot. They both broke away from the kiss they shared and stared into each other’s eyes. Nicki didn’t say anything she just stared at him. Drake got bold and ran his fingers over her spot again. Nicki’s heart was racing and her breath was hitched at this point. Drake smirked and did it again.

“Drake I-” He bent down to kiss her.

“I just wanna please you baby” he whispered in her ear. Nicki’s body tingled. Drake kissed her again this time more passionately. Nicki closed her eyes. Drake broke away from the kiss. “You ‘gon let me please you?” he asked in his baritone voice while massaging her clit through her panties. Nicki opened her eyes, looked at him and shook her head. Drake gently laid her down and got up to go lock the door. Nicki’s eyes were fixed on him the whole time. He walked back to the bed and kneeled over her and kissed her as he let one hand roam the inside of her panties. He stared at her as he slipped two skilled fingers into her sweet spot. Nicki tilted her head back receiving them and gasped.

“Oh god” she breathed as he teased her tender parts with his hand slowly. Drake used his thumb to massage her clit as she became wetter. She clamped her legs shut around his hand.

“Let me please you baby” he whispered in her ear. Nicki’s legs immediately opened as he started kissing her on her neck.

“Mhmm” she moaned as her eyes stayed shut. Drake got up from the bed and slid her panties off and threw them onto the floor. He bent down and kissed her hips softly. He then went lower and kissed her thighs as he placed one of her legs on his shoulder. Drake slipped his tongue inside her sweet spot. He started off slow but then he got faster and faster. Nicki grabbed a pillow and moaned into it as he went to work on her area. Drake felt her running away from him and he quickly tightened his grip around her thighs and held her there as she screamed into the pillow.  

After awhile he felt her walls closing in around his tongue so he took it out and inserted two fingers as the tip of his tongue massaged her clit. Nicki couldn’t take it anymore she threw the pillow and tried to get up.

“Sssss, damn daddy” Drake moved is fingers in and out of her faster. “Ooooh shit, I’m gonna-I’m gonna, mhmmm” she moaned. Drake placed his other hand over her lips.

“Shhh, don’t tell me just do it baby” he said lustfully. Just as he said that she came long and hard. Drake sucked up her juices and licked his fingers as she sunk back onto the bed and tried to regulate her breathing. He knelt over her and kissed her softly letting her taste herself.

“Damn you taste sweet baby” he said looking at her. She flashed a weak smile at him as he kissed her again. 

“But the best part was when you called me daddy” he whispered in her ear. She rolled her eyes at him as he 
smirked.             

Nicki wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed again. Drake slipped his tongue in her mouth. Their tongues mated for what seemed like hours but it was only for a few minutes. Nicki broke the kiss.

“Baby move!” she said playfully shoving him to the side and getting up to put her panties and sweats on. She walked around the room gathering her stuff.

“Baby why are you leaving?” Drake said getting off the bed.

“Because that tongue of yours might get me into trouble. Besides I need to go spend some time with my 
family. I might not get to see them in god knows how long and they leave tomorrow” she turned around to face him. “I’ll come by tomorrow after I take them to the airport, ok?”

“Ok” he said leaning in to give her another kiss. She grabbed her bag, keys and phone and headed downstairs. She locked the door and got into her car in the best mood she had in a long time.

Once she made it back to her condo and opened her door, she saw her nieces and brother in the living room watching TV.

“Aunty” the girls yelled running towards her. She hugged them and closed the door. Maciah ran up to her and hugged her also. She hugged him back.

“Where’s mommy Ciah?”

“She’s in the room” he informed.

‘OK, did you guys eat dinner yet?”

“No” they said in unison.

“What do y’all want for dinner?” she asked them.

“Pizza!” they said in unison.

“Ok I’ll go order the pizza. You guys go watch TV” They did what she asked and she walked into her room while ordering the pizza. She started the shower and got in once the order was made.

After she got out the shower, she threw on a tank top and some sweats then she went to check on her mom. Nicki knocked on the door.

“Mommy” she called. Carol opened the door.

“Where have you been?” she asked. Nicki stepped inside and made herself comfortable on the bed. Mama Carol closed the door and stared at her. “Were you with Drake?” her mother asked. Nicki sighed.

“Yes mommy” Mama Carol came and laid next to Nicki.

“Are you guys back together or what?” Nicki looked at her mother.

“We’re back together” she said smiling. Her mother hugged her.

“This time you better not be afraid to love him” Nicki sighed.

“We’re just taking it slow”

“Are you guys having sex?”

“Mommy” she whined looking at her.

“What!?”

“Why did you ask me that?”

“Cause I want a grandbaby”

“Mom we just got back together. On top of that we’re not even married but you want a grandbaby”

“Ok maybe after you guys get married but I still want one”

“Mom, you have Imani and Kellise and the bonus Scarlett, what more do you want?”

“Is a grandson too much to ask for?”

“Yes! I’m not having kids or getting married anytime soon”

“That’s not what I heard” she mumbled but Nicki heard her.

“What have you heard?” she asked quizzically.

“Huh”

“You said that’s not what you heard”

“I said that?” Nicki crossed her arms over her chest and looked at her suspiciously.

“What were you and Drake’s mom talking about anyway?”

“I’m not gonna tell you that! But she did say that this is the happiest she’s seen her son in years”

“Mhmm”

“You still haven’t answered my question”

“That’s because I’m not going to”

“So that’s a yes”

“What!? No!”

“Onika you used to tell me everything when you was with Marcus”

“That’s in the past and you cornered me with those questions just as your doing now” Just as she said that she received a text from Drake.

My love: Goodnight baby and sweet dreams J Tell your mom I said thanks for coming to the party and have a safe trip back home. I love you and I’ll talk to you tomorrow.

She showed her mom the text message.

“Tell him he’s welcome and what’s with the smiley face.” Nicki turned her head and text him back.

My life: She read your text and she said you’re welcome. She’s grilling me with questions…HELP!

My love: Lmao, you’re on your own with that one baby.

My life: So you’re not gonna help me?

My love: Nope, I still love you though ;)

My life: Ok so that’s how it is? See if you ever get a taste of this again! Starting now, this pussy is closed for business!

My love: Are you sure about that?

My life: Yes I’m sure!

My love: We’ll see…

My life: Goodnight boy

My love: Goodnight sweetheart

Nicki rolled her eyes and put away her phone. She looked at her mom.

“I love you mommy” she said snuggling up to her. Mama Carol looked at her suspiciously.

“Mhmm” she said pulling her close.

A few minutes later Ciah came knocking on the door.

“Come in” Mama Carol yelled. He opened the door.

“The pizza guy is here” he informed.

“Pizza guy?”

“Yeah I ordered them pizza” Nicki said getting up and walking out the room. Mama Carol walked out the 
room behind them.

Once the kids ate and went to sleep Nicki said goodnight to her mother and went into her bedroom.

She texted TT, Lauren and Candi to meet her on oovoo in a couple minutes, they all agreed. She turned out the lights and went to her room. She shut the door and grabbed her laptop from of the nightstand and sighed into oovoo. She waited for all of them to log on before starting the video chat.

“What’s up girls”

“You tell us since you wanted to meet us here”

“Well I have some news to share” she started.

“Omg, you and Drake hooked up didn’t you?” Candi said.

“Not quite but we are back together” They all screamed and Nicki covered her ears until they stopped.

“My bestie got her man back! Whoop whoop” TT yelled.

“Wow you guys are too silly”

“Spill the details sista” Lauren said. Nicki took a deep breath and began. She told them all about how she 
stayed with him after they came from DisneyLand and him breaking up with Erica, her showing up to his door and calling her a bitch. She even told them about how he cooked her breakfast and their subsequent talk and head session.

“Oh my god. All of that happened in one day?” Candi asked. Nicki shook her head.

“You guys his tongue game is unmatched” she said blushing.

“I can tell cause you haven’t stopped blushing yet” TT said.

“Damn! What in the world did he do to you? Your cheeks are mad rosey” Nicki picked up a pillow to hid her face from them.

“Someone’s sprung off the tongue” Lauren said laughing. Nicki put the pillow down and eyed them.

“He’s on punishment” she said seriously.

“What!? Why?” they said in unison.

“My mommy was grilling me with questions since I didn’t come home last night and I asked him to help me 
and he just said I’m on my own so now he’s on punishment” she giggled.

“Mama Carol knew something was up” Candi stated laughing.

“She was always right on time with those questions” TT added.

“Yuh think? I had to ignore her because she would not stop” Nicki said.

“Well I’m happy for you. Now you can stop hating on me and Faree” Lauren said. Nicki sucked her teeth.

“Speaking of that...Where is Safaree?” Nicki asked. Lauren placed the webcam in front of him. He had his mouth wide open and no shirt on snoring beside her. The girls cracked up laughing.

“That nigga is knocked the fuck out! What did you do to him?” Candi asked. Lauren started blushing.

“Nothing” she said smiling.

“Yeah right! And I was born yesterday!” TT said laughing.

“I’m serious he’s just tired from the party and a little jet lagged that’s all, I swear!”

“Then why you blushing” Nicki asked.

“Because my baby knows how to keep me happy” she said kissing him.

“Eww we don’t wanna know anymore” Candi said scrunching up her face.

“Whatever!” Lauren said.

“Well I’m about to call it a night. I gotta drop my mommy, Ciah and my nieces to the airport in the morning” 
Nicki said yawning.

“Goodnight bestie!” TT yelled.

“Bye you guys” she said waving at the webcam. After they all said bye she logged off and placed her computer back on the nightstand then fell asleep.



My babies are together again and doing big things, lmao ;) Part 2 is up next!



PLEASE COMMENT

13 comments:

  1. Aww this was just pure cuteness. So glad they back together. Lmaooooo momma Carol cray. Talking bout grandkids. Ahh post soon please i need Part 2 in my life. Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM SOOOOO HAPPY THEY BACK TOGETHER!! IM SO READY FOR PART 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooo'
    Ericaa -__- How dare She call Nicki a "Bitch" she was Tryna Save yur ass
    From Losin Drake. Be Grateful. I Wish She Wuda TRIED to approach Nic. Erica wuda got her ass HANDED to her. Im glad he actually defended her this time. Nd Dang Nic yhu was Callin him Daddy. His tongue game that good? :p
    Ndd I Love Mama M shes hilarious. Nd Ohhhhh Drake yhu on Punishment! Dont mess with
    Nic :p i Love how he was excited to Tell her friends nd Madre. Nd Dang Mama M got straight to
    The Point. Amazingg!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUSSSSSSSSSSS. Dricki. *dances* They're so cute. My God. I'm so happy they're back together. Can't wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL i think nicki might a little sprung off that tongue though. I almost melted when scarlett said she loved nicki, i love the bond that's been forming between them. I happy drake finally got nicki =)
    I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when are you going to post the next post , i need that in my life !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oop Nicki was bout to come downstairs and give Erica a good ol Queens beat down lol better be happy Drake stopped her. Im so happy Drake set her ass straight, cuz i bet she was bout to try to pull some slick shit. Oh hell nah, i knew that bitch was a gold digger from that interlude, so happy she got some dog-ish ass friends who cant keep they mouth closed.
    Aye i want to wake up to a big breakfast like that one day lol, aw my pooh gon keep asking if the dog is hers till she get used to it lol. Haha Scarlett didnt remember a thing he said once she seen Nicki in that bed lol, just screamed her lil lungs out lml. Lmao Scarlett and all her lil chanting, ha Nic said it could be the syrup... that is true but i think its the happy part more lol. Oh boy lil pooh is something else, she asked if Nicki slept in the bed with Drake LOL. Ah shit kid model in training, she killing every 3yr old in the game lol. Dang Simba go everywhere Scarlett goes, he loves her already =) so cute. I knew Nic wouldnt be able to resist him an longer, he hit that spot and it was over from ther lool. Oop Nic called him daddy, damn Drake tongue game that good... ok i see u Drizzy lmao. Damn Nic got the box treatment and dipped lol.
    (now i want pizza -_-) Damn Mama Carol went straight to the point, r yall having sex cuz i want grandkids... lol i cant with her. Oop Nicki closing the pussy shop lol sorry guy lmao. *sings* she sprung off his tongue game lmao im a clown for that. Lauren and Safaree is cute!
    Great chapter, post soon
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  8. See I knew that heifer was gonna try & start somethin -_- smh
    That was tooooooooo cute when Scarlett found out Nicki was there lol she was too hyped & she knows that Nic slept in her daddy bed lmaooo awwwww. And Nic showed her how to model, they're just a cute lil family. So Drake did his thang lmao @ her leaving right afterwards smh..tongue game is unmatched ;p Go Drizzy! He mom was on point too. She really knows her daughter & zead at Safaree being knocked out like that. Him & Lauren is mad cute! Great chapter! I loved it! Please update soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww FINALLY they are back together!!!! Eeeeeek ^_____^ cuties! Ha, look at how Drake shut that heaux down in the beginning! Lmao fall back heaux, no one got time for your ass. Anyway, awwww Aubs cooking breakfast for the two ladies in the house <3 What a sweetheart! And ajmksnjkdf the way Scarlett got all excited when she saw Nic sleeping !!!! You know she lovessss Nicki and Nicki loves her. Like they are the perfect little family I can't! When Drake said that "daddy loves her too" I was like :''') They are the cutest mannnn! Lmfaooo Scarlett is too cute asking if Nicki slept in his bed! Nic was like O_O let's move on ladybug. Haaaaa, too adorable. Nicki and Scarlett modeling tho >>>>>>> they are super cute. I don't even know how to explain how much I love their relationship. But of course, no one beats the cuteness of my babies :D I am SOOOOOOO happy that they are finally back together. Officially and awwwl. It's overwhelming, I might cry. Lol but omg lmfao @ Drake when Nicki asked him if he was sure he wanted to start another relationship after he ended the lat one, he said "Yeah!" so quick like he didn't even take a second to think about it ahahaha I love him. Oh and she is high off of that head game, wonder what she'll do when she gets that Drizzy three stroke ;) Loool. And Mama Carol knows the best!!! Lmfaooo all her friends are too cute, they got so happy when they found out she is back with Aubs :) Just like us! Lol but I loved this sooooo much! Post super soooooon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patiently waiting for part 2.....lol where are youuu?? :( Post as soon as you can pleeeaaase :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where Is Part Two ?? Where are you )':

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please post soon. Hope everything is ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am soo happy they're back together again they're so cute together I hope everything goes well between them. Post soon I am in love with this story.
    ~@genesisminaj

    ReplyDelete