Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NOTE

Ok I know it's been awhile since I posted but I've been a little busy spending time with my family :) Anyway the spree is going to continue as of tonight and plus I decided to extend it...so yeah! I revamped the storyline a little and y'all are gonna kill me but watev... *flips hair* Chapter 22: Lost & Found is officially renamed RBMS since I'm in love with the video :DD I decided to start sending twitter notifications out again  when a new chapter is up so leave your @ name if you want to be added to the list. S/O 2 those that take the time to leave me comments I have something exclusive for you later just to say thanks and show my appreciation!!! @XOSIMMY I see you...LOL. Thank you for you long ass comments and constant reminders 'cause sometimes I do tend to get lazy LMAO  Moving on----How cute were my babies @ OVO FEST :)) LORDT Anyways...later :D

18 comments:

  1. haha girl you good just make sure that chapter is POPPINGTON but knowing you it will be ^.^ & my @ name is @Crazii_Barbiexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!!!!!! you were just killing me with this long waiting period

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! @Munchkin_Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i meant @CRYSTALMINAJ7

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I've been waiting! @XIXIV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord has Answered my prayers ^.^ @HarajukuMikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaay!! Finally :D @lilmiss_chiziee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yess! :) this Just Made my Night! Thankss Soooo Muchhh!! &&&
    @Hello_KittyBarb

    ReplyDelete
  9. @TeamMinajAwesum yay I'm so glad your continuing the story I love it add soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ssfygygyvyuhibgy yasssssss omg thanks for coming back!!! Lol we missed you!!! But you better post soon now that you revamped the storyline! Oh and you're welcomeeee lol sorry for always buggin you with the "post soon" comments but ahh can't help it :p @XOSimmy :) POST A$AP PLEEEEEASE :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baby girl tonight was like almost a month ago lol.
    Please post soon. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete