Monday, March 19, 2012

(HEADS-UP)

Hey guys I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be updating for awhile because I have legal matters to attend to and I won't have as much time as I would like. Once everything is settle, I'll continue with the story but as of now it's on PAUZ! I already typed 2 chapters but I still have to add some more stuff to them and I haven't edited them yet. If I do finish them, the chapters will be posted one by one, so keep checking back! Also I will be doing SNEAK-PEEKS into the next chapters for this break just to hold you guys over, so leave your @ names and mention or DM me on twitter and I will email them to you as they will NOT be posted! Thanks :) MUAHHHH- @Team_MinajTCI

23 comments:

  1. ldc93@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brii_Brii_Brii (Twitter) glamorgirl1507@yahoo.com (Email) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PINKFRIDAYHOE26
    Email: karinagvr5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hello_KittyBarb (Twitter) Maliyahhenry@yahoo.com (Email)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Twitter) @Nickinetbarbie (email) shakeiastackhouse@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. (email) lilcute_101@gotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. (twitter) @kellayminaj
    (email) kellayx9@aol.com

    ReplyDelete