Monday, March 5, 2012

WORDS UNSPOKEN

CHAPTER 12
Hi readers, I’m back! I know you guys were puzzled as to what will happen to Dricki but every good story has to have drama right, k? I was in a writing mood today so you guys get a chapter earlier than expected! I don’t know what’s been going on with blogger lately but some of you guys comments show up in my email and it’s not showing up on my blog-__- I do read every single one  btw, so Thank You! Enjoy =)

It had been two weeks since Nicki has met Scarlett and everything was going well. Drake was happy that she considered staying longer in LA than she originally planned to. It was nice having her around and Scarlett was definitely took a liking to her. The only thing he had to do was share his time with both Nicki and Scarlett evenly. At times it seemed as a bit of a challenge but he was managing it very well. When Scarlett started pulling at his pants and whining he knew she needed his full attention. She never had to share her dad before and had to adjust to having to share him. Nicki was expecting it so she didn’t mind when he had to leave her alone at times while he take Scarlett out for a few hours. She secretly was buying a condo in LA since she was working on her debut album and needed a fresh start. She knew it was too soon to be moving in with Drake even though he said it wasn’t and that he didn’t mind. She needed her own place. Lisa was acting really strange and Drake was getting a little worried about her. She never really spoke to them or tried to engage in their activities with Scarlett. He wanted everyone to feel comfortable around each other for this to work. For the most part Nicki and Lisa kept their distance from one another. Nicki kept close contact with her friends back at home she knew she said that she would be back in a couple days but that turned into weeks. Staying with Drake felt so right but she didn't want anything to affect her relationship with them. One afternoon they were in the middle of one of their oovoo sessions and Nicki was back at her hotel, Safaree was gone as always.
"See I told you that Drake would keep you hostage in LA! Now you don't want to leave. I miss my bestfriend." Tyesha stated.
"I know you guys but things have been going so good now between me him and his daughter and I just can't leave just yet"
"Somebody's sprung" Candi blurted out.
"How can she be sprung when they don't do anything?" Lauren asked.
"We don't know that!" Candi exclaimed.
"What?!? NO we haven't....yet anyway" All three eyed her. "Don't give me that look you guys, you know yall would be the first to know anything."
"Whatever" Candi brushed it off. "Have you told him about the condo and moving yet?" she asked.
"No, I want to surprise him" she replied.
"Well when the hell are you coming home?" Lauren asked.
"I honestly don't know" Nicki shrugged.
"He got my bestie playing house already and decides not to share just wait until I see his ass again we are going to have some words!" Candi stated. "So NOT cool" she said crossing her arms. Nicki couldn't help but laugh.
"We can still see each other on oovoo like we been doing for the past few weeks" Nicki reasurred them.
"It's not the same." The all chimed in together.

"Ok yall are making me feel bad." Nicki said making a pouting face.

"Oh don't feel bad...do you boo." TT stated.

"Where's Safaree?" Lauren said changing the topic.

"I don't know. He loves it out here though. Come to think of it Safaree's been gone a lot since we got here" Nicki said.

"Oh" Lauren simply stated.

"He's probably buying more ice, you know he likes his bling" Nicki suggested.

"Or Safaree got himself a lil cutie to spend his time with while Nicki booed up with Drake" TT winked.

"Ew can we get off this please" Candi said souding disgusted.

"Yes please" Lauren agreed. Nicki, Candi and Tyesha all watched her facial expression and body language but decided to say nothing. A couple years back Safaree and Lauren had a wild night out drinking with some friends at a party but things quickly turned into more. One thing lead to another and they both ended up sleeping with each other that night. Things between them got really awkward and they decided that it shouldn't have went that far. They both forgot about it until Lauren miscarried weeks later landing her in the hospital. No one knew what had happened except Nicki, Candi and Tyesha. She didn't even know that she was pregnant and didn't get the chance nor courage to tell Safaree to this day. Truth was Lauren still had harbored feelings for him but kept them hidden because they both agreed it could be nothing more. The girls knew that it wasn't right to kept that type of information away from someone but their friend was in a fragile state at the time and no one wanted to make it worse. It eventually will reveal itself sooner or later. "Guys I got to go, love you all"

"Ok sweetie, we'll talk to you later" They blew her kisses and she went offline.

"TT why did you have to do that?" Candi scolded.

"I forgot, sue me but she's the one pretending that it didn't happen" TT defended.

"Ok you guys, I'm about to head over to Drake's in a little bit so we'll talk later OK?"

"Bye bestie" TT screamed.

"Bye Nic" Candi said. With that everyone was offline, Nicki grabbed her over night bag from beside her bed and began packing it for Drake's house.

Three days later Drake and Nicki were lying in bed watching Judge Judy while Lisa was downstairs coloring with Scarlett. Nicki was cuddled into Drake’s chest subconsciously rubbing it. He placed his hand on top of hers and looked down.
“You’re okay?” he asked.
“I’m more than ok” she replied looking up at his hazel eyes. Their eyes had a silent conversation. Drake bent down and kissed her on the lips. “I could kiss you all night and never get tired.”
“Well start kissing then” she said biting her lip.
“My pleasure” he said in a deep baritone voice. Nicki body shook with a wave of electricity running through her. If he only knew how much that turned her on. Drake pinned her arms over her head and kissed her softly on the lips over and over and over again.
“Mhmm” she moaned against his lips. As they were kissing Nicki felt his manhood rise in his jeans. “Drake” she managed to get out only as a soft whimper. He continued nipping at her neck ignoring her. “Babe” she called, this time more sternly as possible. He stopped and sighed. Nicki ran her fingers through her hair and wiped her lipstick off his lips. She looked at him with pure lust in her eyes. “Patience baby” They were both sexually frustrated but chose not to act on it for the simple fact that they had just started dating and mostly because Nicki was afraid that Scarlett would hear or see them. Drake smirked and sat up. Nicki cuddled close to him intertwining their hands together and kissing it. They stayed like that until they heard tiny footsteps bursting through the bedroom door.
“Daddy look” Scarlett said holding up a paper.
“That’s pretty princess is that for me?” Scarlett shook her head yes. Drake took the picture and stared at it. Her coloring skills were that of a two year old indeed. Nicki chuckled at his lost and confused expression.  She had so many different colors on it and two yellow lines randomly placed in the middle. “It’s beautiful baby, daddy will put it up later” he said placing it on the night stand.
“Daddy I hungry” she said looking up at him.
“Ok, daddy will go make dinner soon ok?” Scarlett shook her head in understanding.
“Come here ladybug” Nicki said extending her arms toward Scarlett. Scarlett came closer and Nicki hoisted her over Drake and sat her next to them. “You want to watch TV with us?” she asked.  Scarlett just laid her head in Nicki’s lap.
“I’m going to go start dinner so she can get a bath and go to bed. I think she’s getting tired.”
“Ok babe”
“Oh and Lisa is having dinner with us tonight, I already told her”he said getting up from out of the bed. Nicki gave him a mean look. “It can’t be that bad baby, give her a chance for ME” he pleaded.
“Fine, I’ll try but there’s something about her I don’t like”
“Thank you” he murmured walking out the room.
 Drake wasn’t sure how this dinner was going to go but he needed peace between everyone. He set the dining room table and went back into the kitchen to get the food. Nicki came downstairs with Scarlett a couple minutes later.
“Babe it smells good down here” she said walking into the kitchen.
“Thank you baby” he said pecking her on the lips. “Help me bring the food to the table” he stated putting on oven mittens.
“Ok” she began helping. Lisa came into view a short while later.
“Need any help” she asked Drake.
“No everything’s pretty much done. You can sit at the table, I’ll be there in a minute.” Nicki was placing Scarlett in her chair when Lisa walked in. She just ignored her. Drake came and sat right after.
“OK fam, now that we’re all here, who wants to say grace?” he asked. No one answered. He shrugged. “Ok then, I guess I’ll say it.” He blessed the food and everyone began eating. The moment got really awkward and no one was speaking. Drake decided to break the ice.
“So how’s the Master’s Degree coming along?” he asked Lisa.
“It’s coming along good, I just have a few more online classes” she boasted. Nicki squinted at her but said nothing. She refused to give her the benefit to hold conversation with her when she felt like something just wasn’t right about her. Only time will tell but she kept things cordial for now.
“Nicki look…mhmm” Scarlett said putting a helping of macaroni in her mouth. Drake smiled.
“It’s good..huh?” she asked.
“Yeah..roni & cheese” she said shaking her head. Lisa couldn’t stand Nicki anymore she had to stop this right away.
“So Nicki what do you do again?”she quickly interrupted.
“I’m a rapper” she simply stated.
“Oh so that’s how you guys met?” she asked pointing between the two.
“Yeah” They both answered. Nicki didn’t like her tone or the direction she was going with this one bit.
“So what do you plan on teaching Scarlett?” she asked bluntly.
“I can teach her a lot of things, just because you went to college don’t mean that you’re better than me”
“Oh I think it does, and the rest of the world would agree don’t you think?”
“Drake you better get her” Nicki didn’t want to say what she really wanted because Scarlett was right there.
“Ok ladies I think that’s enough” he said clearing his throat and trying to intervene.
“No, I am not done yet. All you female rappers talk about is sex, money and fancy stuff. Do you guys ever talk about other things besides that? How do you expect her to even respect you when you talk like that? You're clearly threatened by me.”
“Excuse me?”Nicki scrunched up her face. Drake cleared his throat.
“Guys please don’t” he stated warning the two women.
“You heard me”
“LISA!!” he semi-yelled. They both ignored anything he had to say at this point.
“Well for your info miss ‘I went to college’ that’s not all I talk about, you would know that if you actually paid attention.”
“I don’t think I would listen to what you have to say if it was the last thing on this earth.”
“You know what, the Queens blood running through me would’ve been snatched you up, but since we have an child to consider here I’ll compose myself but I will not let you disrespect me any further and sit her listening to your idiotic comments” Nicki’s blood was boiling. She was furious and couldn’t believe that Drake didn’t say anything to defend her. She was done. She stood up and went upstairs to get her things. Drake sat at the table trying to figure out what had just gone down. He looked at Lisa and she smiled.
“Problem solved” she said.
“That was completely out of line and inappropriate and you know that” He got up and ran upstairs after Nicki. When he got into his room Nicki was putting on her shoes and grabbing her suite case. “Nicki I’m sorry about that; baby don’t leave, please” he said holding on her waist from behind. She turned around and made her tears visible to him.  She snatched away from him and walked downstairs not saying a word to him. As much as she wanted to hide the fact that everything that Lisa said didn’t hurt her she was human and it hurt. Drake felt horrible. He had to apologize for what just occurred. “NICKI PLEASE TALK TO ME!” he yelled running out the door behind her. She ignored him and kept walking. He caught up to her and grabbed her arm turning her around. Her cheeks were stained with tears. “Drake let me GO!!!!” she said trying to get out of his grip but it was too tight. “Baby I’m sorry, just don’t leave.”
“No you’re not, you just sat there and said NOTHING absolutely NOTHING while she just degraded me.”
“Baby I tried to but you guys kept ignoring me. I just wanted a simple dinner with everyone and look what happened. I told her that it wasn’t acceptable to talk to you like that. Please just stay. I want you here with me. She’s just a damn Nanny, she has no power or authority in any of my decisions. I don’t care what she thinks.”
“No I can’t stay here with her and you KNOW it. I was trying so hard not to beat her ass in front of your daughter. It took everything in me to not jump across that table. I know if I stay any longer I won’t be able to control my anger and I don’t want to set a bad example for Scarlett. To be honest Drake I don’t think I’m ready for this. This was too soon.”
“No, don’t say that. I love you please just stay”
“You don’t love me, you love the idea of me. Can’t you see she’s jealous of our relationship and wants you all to herself? I can’t just sit here and let her destroy our relationship and get hurt in the process, I rather just end it.” Nicki turned around and got into her car. She sped out of the driveway leaving Drake there stunned and confused.
As Nicki kept driving the tears kept falling. She had to get herself together and fast. She promised herself that she wouldn’t cry over another man ever again. She pulled over to the side of the road and sunk back into her seat to wipe her tears but they just kept flowing. Her phone kept going off; she knew it was him calling so she just ignored it. She didn’t feel like talking to anyone at this point. She gathered herself together and continued down the road eventually making it back to her hotel. Safaree was on the computer when she opened the door. He knew something was wrong by the look on her face. He walked up to her and just held her, no questions asked. She always liked how he could tell something was wrong but never asked her what it was; he would just wait until she was ready to talk about it. They sat on the couch silent for a few hours. No one had said a word. He sat there rubbing her head.
“Safaree, book our plane tickets for tomorrow were going back home”
“Ok Nic, you hungry?” he asked.
“No I’m not in the mood to eat right now” she said closing her eyes as the tears kept coming.
Drake was at home still trying to piece together what actually happened. He grabbed his keys left the house in a haste. He had to talk to Nicki and try to convince her that she was the one for him. He arrived at her hotel minutes later. Standing in front of her room door he was nervous about what she would say but he just had to try. He knocked on the door. Safaree got up and answered it.
“Hey can I talk to Nicki?”
“Umm……I don’t know if she wants to talk right now” Nicki got up from the couch to see who was at the door, of course it was Drake. She walked to the door with her arms crossed over her chest.
“What do you want?”
“Look is it okay if we talk……..privately” he asked looking at Safaree.
“I don’t think we have anything else to talk about Drake”she stated simply.
“Just please hear me out Nicki” She really didn’t want to hear anything else he had to say but she figured she would give him the benefit of the doubt and listen.
“Safaree can you give us a minute”she asked looking at him. He took his jacket off the couch.
“Sure Nic” he said leaving. Nicki motioned for Drake to come in and he did. She closed the door and walked over to the living room and sat. He did the same.
“You came here to talk so talk” she said sounding cold.
“Nicki if I could take all the stuff she said back I would, I just don’t want us to be apart”
“Drake it wasn’t only what she said, it’s also what you didn’t do”
“I DID defend you!”He said getting heated.
“WHEN IT WAS TOO FUCK’N LATE TO”she yelled.
“I’M SORRY IT WASN’T ON YOUR TIME BUT I DID IT OK, WHY ARE YOU BEING SELFISH?”
“I’M SELFISH NOW? OK DRAKE”she asked sarcastically.
“YES YOU ARE, IT’S NOT ONLY YOU! I WAS OFFENDED TOO, SHE WAS TALKING IN GENERAL”
“SO WHY DO YOU STILL WANT HER AROUND, HUH? IF THAT’S HOW SHE VIEWS US WHY IS SHE EVEN HERE?”SHE ASKED CONFUSED.
“BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE TIME TO FIND ANOTHER NANNY!!!” “SHE DOES A GREAT JOB WITH SCARLETT AND I CAN’T GET RID OF HER JUST BECAUSE YOU TWO CAN’T GET ALONG”
“Then what do you need me for, you have her right?” he sighed walking closer to her.
“Nicki I want YOU, but I’m just not going to put my daughter through another awkward situation of adjusting. I really do love you and I hope you understand my decision” he searched her eyes for understanding.
“I guess I understand but I’m still not ready for this, it’s too complicated.”
“LIFE is complicated Nicki, people just work through it together” he said holding her hand.
“I need more time Drake” she said letting go of his hand.
“No you don’t” he said stepping closer.
“I can’t” she said shaking her head letting her tears fall uncontrollably.
“It’s not that you can’t, you don’t want to” he said hanging his head.
“Goodbye Drake” she lowly.
“Bye Nicki” he said turning around to leave. As soon as he was out the door Nicki broke down crying again. The man she loved just walked out the door because of her. She just couldn’t sit and watch someone else ruin it for the both of them and he not fully understand what she knew would come if they stayed together. She trusted him but she just couldn’t trust Lisa one bit. She had to protect them both from a potentially unrepairable relationship if Lisa got her way. She went into the bedroom and cried herself to sleep trapped in her thoughts.
Drake arrived back home a short while later. He still couldn’t believe that they had broken up that quick. He wanted to show her that he loved her by firing Lisa but truth is she didn’t do anything to him or Scarlett. Besides he didn’t want to go through another long process of picking out another nanny. He threw his keys on the kitchen counter. He went to his liquor cabinet and poured some white wine sprizter in a glass. He needed to take the edge off. Things had gotten so complicated he didn’t know how to deal with everything. He took a sip and headed towards the patio. He sat in one of the lounge chairs and leaned back. He took another sip and stared at the view of his backyard. Drake placed his glass on the table beside him and closed his eyes hoping this was all a dream and he would wake up soon. A couple minutes passed and someone sat beside him. He opened his eyes to find Lisa.
“What do you want?” he asked bluntly.
“Are you OK?” she asked.
“Does it look like I’m ok?” “Where’s my daughter?” he questioned.
“She’s sleeping, don’t worry”she said smoothly as if nothing happened.
“Well I’ll go make sure, goodnight” he said getting his drink and walking into his house leaving her outside. Drake cracked Scarlett’s room door open and he saw her peacefully sleeping in her bed. He closed the door and went into his dark bedroom. He took one last sip of his wine and placed the glass on the nightstand. He decided to go and take a shower so he went and turned it on. Drake picked out his clothes and laid them onto his bed and hopped into the shower. When he was done he wrapped himself in a towel and made his way to his bedroom. He saw a figure on his bed and questioned why they were there. His head was spinning at this point and his vision was blurred. His body was glistening from the shower he had just took. She looked at him and smiled.
“You miss me?” the voice asked.
“Nicki?” he asked confused walking over to his bed.

... Not much to say here but…

PLEASE COMMENT

11 comments:

  1. OMG!! fakfcjewvnwasjdlKflnaKCF!! I WANT TO KILL LISA! OMGOMGOMGOMG I HOPE NICKI AND DRAKE WORK IT OUT SOON D: PLEASE POST SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait wait wait...that better not be Lisa. And why is he feeling that way off of one glass of wine?!?!?! Uh uh noo. What is this chick up to. And NOOOO!!! I miss happy Dricki. Why? :( Nicki please please come back. He loves you more than her. Please update again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMM so i hope hes not gonna sleep with her thinking she's nicki >.>
    Why didn't Drake defend her?
    Shes a bitch, cant stand her :/ I dont like to see my Nic cry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL naw. Lisa must go. I zon't care! I zon't like her. She a sneaky shady little thing & they better not sleep together cause I swear I will jump in this story chile & pull that girl by her head. Nah. Nah. Nah. & Drake shoulda freaking defended Nicki right there if that his girl! Eff a zamn nanny! Nah. Lmao. Great post though. Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. -__________- why end it there tho? like wow wtf? lmfaooo good chapter tho i hope that Lisa twat gets whats comin to her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgggg!! :OO That bitchhhh!!! Ughhh I hate her so much... like Dricki/Scarlett were the cutest thing in the world and now she ruined everything! :( They were all lovey dovey in the beginning, why did Drake have to invite her to have dinner with them anyway?! -__- Anddd how dare she say that Nic couldn't teach Scarlett anything?! Jealous ass bitch, she's just mad cause Nic got both Drake and Scarlett when she don't have shit. I swear, Nic would've choked that heaux if Scarlett wasn't there!

    And sadjkldfkjklskf freakin Aubrey need to speak the efff up! TF is wrong with him?! Why would he let a freakin nanny ruin sucha beautiful relationship?! My heart shattered when they broke up lol litrally :'((( Ughh and I hope Nic doesn't go home yet... she needs to stay in LA!!! NOOOOOOO DRAKEEE! Someone needs to punch him the face before he sleeps with that broad! I know for a fact that is not Nic -___- It's Lisa... and he better not sleep with that bitch IDC IDC he belongs to Nicki so that heaux better get off his damn bed! Lol ok I'm done. Buttt hope they get back together soon. I loved/hated this chapter lmaoo :) Post again super soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww that part in the beginning was super duper cute :DDD nic just had to stop it -_____- if only scarlett and that bitch of a nanny were at the park or somethin it woulda went dooooown!! lol

    then in comes lil mama with her picture they're like the perfect widdle family :)
    i knew somethin was up when he said lisa was eatin dinner with them somethin bout that was shady

    THIS TRICK HAD THE NERVE TO COME UP IN HERE YELLIN SCREAMIN AND DISRESPECTIN FOLKS oooohh i wish onika from queens woulda came out and busted her the fuck up!!! bitch better come correct next time matter fact wont even be no next time she needa go find her a stadium and #SITHERASSALLTHEWAYDOWN

    aubrey definitely needs to fix that shit he shoulda stood up 4 her more but nic dont gotta be so damn stubborn. they hav 2 much 2 look forward 2 together and they really gotta work on it if 1 insignificant person messes them up that badly

    i reaaallllly hope they get back with each other again. this was amazing!! post soon barb :) xoxo

    -Team Dricki 4Ever

    ReplyDelete
  8. MNHAGDOIEPFJAWJKHFOIHJCDNAVKLUR!!! F U LISA...THAT B*TCH IS CRAZY...I HOPE THAT'S NOT LISA SAYIN "U MISS ME" COZ.....I DON'T KNOW, and Drake is drunk too...smh. They need to work it out soon, I love this test to their relationship....i love when there's a lil bit of drama involved, I'm happy about this post, really doe!!! :D
    Keep posting chapter's like this one babe, it's very interesting to read and gets me hyped not knowing what will happen.
    I love when u're in a good mood to post and i hope u'll be posting soo. K, love u :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. DIS BITCH. I knew I didn't like her. She gave off that vibe. I felt that shit from my computer. I'm not happy but I will deal becauseeeeeeeeeeee I love this story and I'm hoping things will get better! I'm going to NEED that "figure" to be Nicki and not that Nanny-hoe. I doubt it will be Nicki though -deep sigh- UPDATE SOON, HUN!

    ReplyDelete