Friday, May 18, 2012

I GOT A THANG FOR YOU [PART 1]

Chapter 16


Lmao @ yall being completely oblivious to what I’m up too! Judging by the comments on the last chapter, I know y’all are pissed awf  :/ *sips pina colada* Anyways, this picks up where we left off last time. Enjoy J

Nicki was heading back to the bus. She couldn’t sit there and be tortured like that. Tears flowing down her cheeks and purse in hand she was walking at a fast pace. Safaree was right behind her playing catch up. He never really saw Nicki act like this before. He dashed toward her and gently grabbed her arm turning her around.

“Nic, come here” he said pulling her into his arms. Nicki didn’t fight with him, she couldn’t. All her energy was gone and she felt numb. She broke down on his chest.

“I-I- love…him”

“I know Nic, calm down” he said rubbing her back.

“I don’t know what to do” she said through her tears. Safaree took a deep breath.

“Don’t let it get to you that much. If it’s meant to be it’ll happen” Nicki took what he said, and he was right. If they were really meant for each other it’ll happen but she still was upset. She pulled away from him. 

“You’re ok?” he asked genuinely. She shook her head.

“Safaree I’m hungry now. Can you go and order me some buffalo wings to go” She said wiping her eyes and straightening back up.

“Sure” She walked back to the bus and Safaree went back inside the restaurant. As Safaree was ordering Nicki some buffalo wings, Drake came up to him.

“Hey is Nicki alright?” he asked concerned.

“She’s not in the best spirit right now” he informed.

“I’m going to see what’s going on with her” he said turning to leave.

“Hold up, you might not want to do that”

“Why not?” he asked scrunching up his face.

“She doesn’t want to talk to anyone right now” Drake sighed.

“Man I know you and I haven’t really talked or anything but I still care about her”

“Why don’t you give her a day or two, then she might be ready to talk” Drake thought for a moment. As much as he wanted to talk to her now he knew she probably wouldn’t speak to him so he decided to let her calm down before he talked to her.

Safaree made his way back to the bus with her buffalo wings in hand. After everyone ate they checked into a nearby hotel for the night.

Drake was at the hotel lying in bed with Scarlett next to him sleeping looking at the ceiling. He couldn’t find sleep. Erica had left earlier for a modeling gig. His mind wasn’t at ease knowing that Nicki was upset. Drake knew that she possibly still had feelings for him but couldn’t understand why she didn’t want to be with him. He would do anything to make her happy but when she left after the fight with Lisa he couldn’t fathom that she would break up with him. He sighed and went to sleep with her heavy on his mind.

--------

Two days had passed and Drake couldn’t take it anymore. He needed to have a word with Nicki if she wanted to talk to him or not. After their show he headed to her dressing room leaving Scarlett with Wayne and Forty. He knocked on the door and Candi answered it.

“Hey is Nicki dressed? I need to have a word with her”

“Yeah, come in”

“Thank you” Drake walked inside to see her sitting in the front of her mirror looking down.

“Candi who is it?” she asked looking up only to see Drake standing behind her in the mirror. She turned around and looked at him.

“Nicki can I talk to you a moment?” he asked. Nicki thought about it. What could he possibly want? She asked herself.

“Sure” she said glancing at Candi and Lauren. They got the message and left quietly. Nicki turned back around in her seat and continued to look at her phone. Drake took that as a sign that he should start talking. He sighed.

“Nicki are you still in love with me?”

“No!” she exclaimed not showing any emotion whatsoever and not even looking at him. Drake felt like she was lying to him.

“Then why did you storm out of the restaurant when I kissed Erica?”

“I just thought that you kissing her in front of me was very rude considering that we used to date one another. I figured you had a little more respect for me but I was wrong” she said lowly still not looking at him.

“I know and I’m sorry I did that, from now on I won’t kiss her in front of you” he apologized.

“Apology accepted” There was a brief pause. “Is that all?” she asked trying to end the conversation. Drake stepped closer.

“No. Can you please tell me what you were going to say to me that day?” Nicki didn’t respond.

“Nicki look at me, please?” She didn’t. She couldn’t at this point. Drake moved closer and put his hand on her shoulder. A tear escaped and trickled down the right side of her face. She wiped it away quickly. “I still care about you whether you believe it or not. And I’ll be right here whenever you’re ready to talk to me” He hugged around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head then walked out of her dressing room.

Once he was gone Nicki looked up as her tears came even faster. She looked at the door and sighed. Her heart was broken.

A couple minutes later Nicki exited her dressing room with her purse in hand.

“Nicki!” A man yelled down the hallway.

“Marcus?” she asked shocked. He walked closer. “What are you doing here?”

“Nicki came to say hi” he said stopping in front of her. Nicki scrunched up her face.

“How did you get back here?” He didn’t respond. Drake was watching them from afar. “Marcus you need to leave” she demanded.

“Nicki can we talk?”

“No! I don’t feel like talking to you” she snapped. Nicki started walking away but Marcus grabbed her arm and spun her around. Drake dashed over to them. He jacked Marcus up and pinned him to the wall.

“Hey, she said she don’t want to talk to you man”

“Yo who the fuck are you? Super save a hoe!”

“Man watch your mouth” he said pushing him gripping his collar tighter and slamming him back against the wall.

Safaree came around the corner holding Lauren’s hand. When they saw Marcus they looked at each other and power walked over to see what all the commotion was about.

“The fuck you doing here Marcus?” Safaree asked as Drake had him up against the wall. Lauren stood next to Nicki as the men handled the situation.

“Look I didn’t come to start no trouble I just wanted to talk to her” Marcus said with his arms up in defense.

“And she said she don’t want to talk to you so you need to leave” Drake said loosening his grip from him. Safaree was waiting for him to do something else. Marcus looked at Nicki.

“So that’s how it is Nicki? You let these niggas do this when all I wanted to do was talk to you?”

“Marcus get out of here” she said angrily.

“Fine then be like that! I’m gone” he said walking away. Drake turned around to Nicki rubbing her arm gently.

“You ok?” She shook her head.

“Thank you” she said looking up him.

“No problem” Nicki and Lauren turned around and walked to the tour bus.

“Yo who is this fool?” he asked Safaree.

“That’s just her ex”

“Oh” he said shaking his head. “Dude mad lame for gripping her like that after she said she didn’t want to talk”

“I know. Good looking out man” Safaree said slapping his shoulder.

“Thanks”

“Did you talk to her?” he asked

“Yeah, but she seems to be holding back some emotions towards me” Safaree knew Nicki loved Drake but he figured that it wasn’t his place to tell him that. He rather Nicki do it instead and he knew she was stubborn and that it might take awhile for her to confess to him.

“Just keep your head up, she’ll come around” he advised. Drake shook his head.

“I hope so. Look imma get back to my daughter”

“I feel you man” They dapped and went their separate ways.

-------------

“Did you talk to Drake?” Lauren asked Nicki.

“Yeah” she said sipping some lemon ice tea.

“And what did he say?”

“He apologized for kissing her all in front of me”

“Did you tell him how you feel?” Nick shook her head.

“No”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want my feeling get in the way of his happiness and their relationship”

“That’s not a good enough excuse. You still should’ve told him” Nicki shrugged.

“Oh well. What’s going on with you and Safaree?” she said changing the subject.

“Uh-uh, don’t change the subject”

“I don’t feel like talking about this anymore”

“Fine, have it your way.”

“So answer my question” she said looking at her and smiling.

“We’re good” she simply stated. Nicki smirked.

“I saw y’all coming from out the bathroom last night” Lauren blushed. “Mhmm…that’s what I thought” she said chuckling. “Y’all betta play it safe” she warned.

“We do! Trust me I’m not ready for kids but I got the notion that he is”

“What makes you say that?” she asked confused.

“Like the way he plays with Lil Tune and Scarlett is just so cute” Nicki shook her head in agreement.

“Yeah, he’ll probably make a good dad someday” Lauren smiled at the thought then it faded.

“I’m sorry, did I upset you?” she asked seriously.

“No, I’m fine”

“You still think about it?”

“All the time but Safaree says not to let it get to me”

“He’s right, it was out of your control” Nicki put her hand on Laurens lap. “You’ll be a great mommy someday”

“Thanks, and you’ll be a great step-mom” Nicki laughed.

“I don’t know about all that!”

“Only time will tell” Lauren sighed and leaned her head on Nicki’s shoulder.

“You’re absolutely right!” she said leaning her head on Lauren’s.


*POSTING SPREE IS IN EFFECT NOW^_^* I know you guys want to know who Marcus is so just chill. You'll find out soon :) Check out Trina ft. Keyshia Cole 'I GOT A THANG FOR YOU' it explains a lot about Nicki and her feelings toward Drake and also Drake feelings toward Nicki!






PLEASE COMMENT

8 comments:

  1. So hows this Posting spree gonna work? :) like do you post everydayy er whaa?(: and Aw i thot it was just the cutest/Sadest thing when Nicki told safaree she still Loved drake and didnt knoe what to do. Hopefully she tells him how she feels soon! Cause he needs to knoww.... And i Loved this Chapterr!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. post post post post postttttttttttt sooon seriously omg and why must she be so stubborn smhsmhsmhhh im so ready so see what'll happen next

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Nic would've said something but I understand why she didn't.
    I wanna see this Erica & Marcus characters. Marcus was way out of line for grabbing on Nic like that, good thing Drake was there. Great chapter! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! The spree starts now! I'm excited :D Ahhh I felt so bad for Nic when she had that breakdown after the whole dinner and kissing thing. She's in love with Drake, my poor baby :/ Ugh like she can't help her feelings, I don't like this. Good thing she got Safaree and Lauren to help her go through this. And Drake, if she's crying like that in front of you, and you see her all upset, and you care about her so much, then wtf are you waiting for?! Break up with that Erica girl please -_- I don't understand why he can't see that Nic has feelings for him still. She's obviously not going to tell you that when you're in a relationship with someone else! I see where Nicki's coming, I wouldn't wanna ruin his relationship if he's happy. At least that's what she thinks he is. Drake better make up his mind A$AP! And who is this Marcus guy?! I swear, if he touches Nic again! -______- Thank god for Drake for that one. I don't like him :/ He gives me the wrong kind of vibes like something bad is gonna happen. But maybe he'll bring Drake and Nic together... Ah loved this! This spree is gonna be everything! Post soooooooooner than soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving this spree to do already. How is it gonna work though. Anxious and excited at the same time.
    Nicki need to let Aubs know how she feels.
    Who is Marcus......... Seems suspicious, abusive maybe.
    Safaree n Lauren cute. They doing stuff in bathrooms n stuff
    Post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving all this right!. can't wait for more, I was kind of pissed when drake just kissed erica like that in front of her, I would of stormed out too. snatching a hoe was not the place for that right then lol. I think drake still wants nicki, he's just as worried to put himself in a vulnerable situation like nicki is. I'm not hating on this erica chick, but we know she aint got nothing on nicki, ain't no other chick touching her lol :) sooo happy to have Scarlett back in the story, wanna read more situations with her and nicki.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post ASAP i need more, oh and sorry i know this is not like my other comments but im on my phone and it sucks lol
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwww Neeki, :( Posttttttt! I'm so anxious to read what's happening next. Good chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete