Thursday, May 10, 2012

NOTE

I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I WILL BE DOING A MASSIVE POSTING SPREE VERY SOON. I HAVE BEEN TYPING MY LITTLE FINGERS OFF TRYING TO COME UP WITH THESE CHAPTERS. WARNING: THEY'RE(CHAPTERS + INTERLUDES) GONNA BE LOOOOOOONNNGGGG!!! THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE ALMOST DONE! I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN I WILL START THE POSTING SPREE BUT IT'S GOING TO BE VERY SOON :) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS & SUPPORT, THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. SPREAD THE WORD BECAUSE THIS STORY IS GOING TO KICK INTO HIGH GEAR & IF YOU'RE NOT KEEPING UP YOU WILL GET LOST!!! & NO THIS IS NOT THE SURPRISE THAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. THANKS :)
-@TEAM_MINAJTCI

9 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Can't wait! Ya story is poppin! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posstingg Spreee! :D Wheenn?(: how Much Posts we Talkinn?(: nd I realli cannt Waiit! :D this Story Is the Shiznit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is good news. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY i cant freaking wait!!
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby girl I cant wait for this posting spree
    BTW keep up the good work on this story it absolutely amazing.
    #dricki

    ReplyDelete
  6. YASSSSS! My fav story is BACK! Loool SO excited for this posting spree tho <3 I love this, can't waiiiiit! Start this spree A$AP :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just happy your gonna keep writing, idc how long or short it is lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait. One of my favorites def you are a great writer post soon please!

    ReplyDelete