Thursday, May 17, 2012

POSTING SPREE INFO



OK I know you guys are wondering when this is going to start and how many chapters and such are going to be posted so here is the rundown on everything. This spree will start on Friday May 18, 2012 which is tomorrow! The chapters along with their names are listed below. See if you can guess what will happen in each chapter and comment. You only have 24 hours so I suggest you start thinking! NOTE: I will change any given Chapter around(that includes names) if I feel like y’all are onto me! *laughs*

You will get:

Ø  8 CHAPTERS
1.      CHAPTER 16I GOT A THANG FOR YOU
2.      CHAPTER 17- MOVING FORWARD
3.      CHAPTER 18- PRINCESSES AND CASTLES
4.      CHAPTER 19- ALL BACK
5.      CHAPTER 20- DISAPPEARING ACT
6.      CHAPTER 21- M.I.A.
7.      CHAPTER 22- LOST & FOUND
8.      CHAPTER 23- HERE I AM
Ø  2 INTERLUDES

Ø  1 FLASHBACK

Again if you’re not keeping up, you WILL get lost! Don’t say I didn’t warn you! This is gonna be one hell of an emotionally twisted ride (PAUZ) so buckle your seat belts! I was going to end the spree on a bad note but imma be nice and end the spree on a good one instead. J I WILL NOT send Twitter notifications out of when I post so do not ask. After the spree, I might or might not take a break depending on how I feel. Your comments also play a big role in my decision too. A lot of hard work and planning went into this spree and I’m exhausted so don’t look for any more sprees any time soon! *chucks deuces up and continues writing*

9 comments:

  1. ubeer excited - @Crazii_Barbiexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YASSSSSSSSS I CAN'T WAIT! :DDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammmnnnn gurl Lol, I'ma gonna have to read back a few chapters to get caught up, but idc I'm sooooo ready for the new ones!! "I gotta than for you" sounds the most interesting to me....maybe something about nicki confessing some feelings, hmm lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ain't guessing nothin only cauz I want them chapters lol can't wait ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. im mad excited !!!I domt have a aclue wats ganna happen tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeeeeeeeeee I wanna be surprised so I'm not guessing! And the spree starts today right?! Ahh I will be checking your blog every damn second lmao CAN'T WAITTTTT!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait like @xosimmy said ive ben checkin yhur blog like every second to see if yhuve pisted yet! :D

    ReplyDelete